MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You know you've been single too long when...

You know you've been single too long when... - Forums [Biker Match] You know you've been single too long when... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

You know you've been single too long when...

...you get invited to a wedding and told "you can bring your mum along if you want". Seriously. Someone actually said that to me last week. Should I laugh or cry?? LOL

Update Reply
Enola @ 12/08/2010 11:51  

could be worse you could be the one getting hitched

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/08/2010 12:12  

.....have to take one of your guy mates to the cinema! ha-ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2010 12:14  

now that is bad, especially if you get them to drag up :)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/08/2010 12:34  

ha-ha! I know.....well we had a good laugh...glad it was middle row and it was a man film! Inception! ha-ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2010 12:44  

I think you have to do a man film with a male buddy, Girlies can ruin a decent flick.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 12/08/2010 13:06  

you sit talking to the tv, computer or even vaccum!!!! and wait for a reply! or maybe that's age rather than being single lol

Update Reply
dogonmyarm @ 12/08/2010 14:24  

sheeeshh.. little bit of male chauvinism going on here me thinks.. now now boys.. we will have less of that!!!, we allow you guys along to our fab chick flicks.. so come on.. learn to share your toys!!! Enola.. no offence to your mum, but if i were you id drag along a hunky male friend just to show him off. lol.. alternatively id prob cry lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2010 14:42  

Enola, if you'd have come out with us last week as you were supposed you might have met someone, make sure you get there next time, we'll give you plenty of warning. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2010 15:17  

I know I was supposed to come along - but I've been knocked off me feet by virus and couldn't make it.....I will make it to next one though!!

Update Reply
Enola @ 12/08/2010 15:45  

...when people ask you how your cat is, by name...

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 12/08/2010 17:25  

ill come but im not pretending im your mum !!

Update Reply
dunans @ 12/08/2010 17:29  

"...you get invited to a wedding and told "you can bring your mum along if you want" "

That's cheeky!

Update Reply
darylt @ 12/08/2010 17:36  

lmao ... thats not funny really ... I have been told in the past ... bring your brother if you lke! lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/08/2010 17:40  

*tears of laughter*....am considerably cheered up by everyone's posts lol

Update Reply
Enola @ 12/08/2010 17:48  

you start convincing yerself as well as others that u actually like being single lol x

Update Reply
suzed2805 @ 12/08/2010 19:20  

You know you've been single too long...

...when you and most of your circle of friends don't actually know what each others real names are, and in fact you've never even met most of them...

I must be a hopeless case because I actually have a couple of online friends whose gender I'm completely unaware of!

Update Reply
Warhed @ 12/08/2010 23:51  

Now that's really sad WH lol ..............when your fingers do more talking to people than you do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2010 23:54  

LOL Warhed, you mean you never asked the A/S/L question? Remember those days, when as soon as you entered a chat room you were asked A/S/L? A/S/L = Age Sex Location and is considered unfriendly to ask it. I've been chatting to a Canadian for 12 years and we've never met, he says he's a man lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2010 23:55  

Careful Kwak, years ago I was chatting to some guy for ages, all perfectly innocent chat, and one day he asked me if I wanted to see more photos of him.......... you can guess the rest! I stopped chatting to him pretty quickly I can tell you lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2010 00:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email