MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Just in case anyone is interested

Just in case anyone is interested - Forums [Biker Match] Just in case anyone is interested - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Just in case anyone is interested

The circuit up here at Ty Croes (Angelsey) is just about finished for its make over. Apparently it is a storming circuit now (it is the one that Fifth Gear use for the lap times) They are looiing at bringing BSB and BTC events here as well as lots of other stuff that they already do have. I cant tell you the website as I lost the link when my comp went down. But it will be under one of the following titles if you want to google it. Trac Mon, Ty Croes, Anglesey Racing Circuit. They allow camping there and there is a lovely view, and the bar and food stalls are pretty good. Oh and it is only a couple of mins from where I live (if that doesn't put folks off.) I dont have any info yet on events and dates for this year.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/04/2007 08:41  

No, not interested in the slightist thanks x But I like a full English brekkie with lots of strong tea and toast(butter, not manky one molecule from plastic marge ) thank you so very much.

Update Reply
Di @ 11/04/2007 10:54  

here here on the butter versus marg debate, butter everytime just no contest at all. errr by the way can i have my eggs with a runny yolk and just lightly toasted doorstep bread please, along with the scrummy brekkie, an can ya pour my tea before di cos i like mine weak ty

Update Reply
storm @ 11/04/2007 11:37  

can my eggs be scrambled an tea after dis plz coz like mine strong!! thanx xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/04/2007 12:27  

can i have some now cos been sent bed with flu.

Update Reply
Di @ 11/04/2007 12:53  

Poor Rube comes on here in good faith to advise of a perfectly worthy biker related subjext and what happens? All the girlies start talking food! Never mind mate, I am grateful for the info whether or not I ever get to go. Oh and I make a mean scrambled egg on toast for brekkie whitchy

Update Reply
dazpants @ 11/04/2007 13:32  

Update Reply
Di @ 11/04/2007 13:49  

why daz have you got eggs that call each other names ?????????

Update Reply
storm @ 11/04/2007 14:34  

sounds cool keep us posted on any events?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2007 14:51  

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhoooooooooo and a wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/04/2007 19:56  

@ Storm.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 11/04/2007 21:27  

Thanks Rube, will dig around for that link, apparently it is a real good 1st trackday circuit and i think a race school runs there as well. See Daz all us women are not the same!!!!!!!!!!!! ps rube, strong black coffee please babes rofl

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2007 01:42  

god rube you got enough mugs for us all ???? if you haven't jak had some for easter with his eggs will bring them with me lol if its coffee weak and milky please

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 03:53  

when u making my mean scrambley eggs then daz??!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 13/04/2007 04:34  

If the race track is anywhere near rubes then take ya storm clothing, when the wind rips doors off of Landies best ya go prepared for anything!!

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 05:53  

This is the link rube was on about i think! http://www.angleseycircuit.com/

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 05:55  

lol di i will be taking my clothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a dead cert hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 08:27  

doooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2007 13:01  

nice one storm

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 13:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email