MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Being Dumped

Being Dumped (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Being Dumped (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Being Dumped

Look at the positives you get full control of the remote, eat, sleep when you want, and you can now leave the toilet seat up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2010 16:41  

i always leave the toilet seat up anyway

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/08/2010 17:14  

Gypsy Moth what is the Title of the poem please - I'd like to look it up? Many thanks, Katie x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/08/2010 18:46  

Aedh Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/08/2010 19:00  

I think it's time to look at the positives and turn yourself upside down with regards to your feelings. The summer is here, plenty of biking to be done and plenty of cool people to be met off BM! Wahoo!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2010 20:19  

Oh god don't get me started! Hubby buggered off after 22 years leaving me with my two beautiful kiddies but a broken heart. Mid life crisis!! left me for a 25 year old I couldn't compete with and counselling essions needed. But with the feeling that actually I wasn't going mad and a complete bitch, he WAS after all seeing some else! Oh god!! First love, met him when I was 15 am now 38!! Big hug to anyone else going through this! Big up! to fantastic kids and friends wh are dragging me thorugh this and giving me my confidence back!! slowly xx

Update Reply
helenoftroy @ 04/08/2010 21:42  

quote WeelyN ... but im sure our counciling friends out there can fill those gaps for me ? We betray ourselves when we deny the change that terrifies us, when we maintain the external illusion that all remains the same. If someone names the betrayal, everything begins to unravel.When our denial of what has happened is so deep as to seem complete, the shock of revelation is overwhelming.We feel broadsided, stunned, broken. When we acknowledg betrayal and take responsibility for our decisions to break agreements, for our knowledge that someone has broken an agreement with us, we ache with the anticipated loss of inocence.To trust again, we must be willing to face the shadow of inocence- the deliberate naivete that clings to denial and rejects the truth as too hard. (in short; it's happened, f**king learn to live with it!)

Update Reply
clarissa @ 05/08/2010 15:22  

BTW how's the counselling course going Clarissa?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 05/08/2010 15:47  

letthegoodtimesrole already qualified (in inverted commas) both in and out of school but,i think there's always room for improvement in all fields of life, so study is relentless

Update Reply
clarissa @ 05/08/2010 15:55  

True...so true....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2010 16:28  

Gee thanks for support!

Update Reply
helenoftroy @ 05/08/2010 18:40  

Summer + Biking + Sun = Happy Times

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2010 21:51  

!!!! x

Update Reply
helenoftroy @ 06/08/2010 13:48  

My wife just dumped me, basically because I was ill. Change is always scary but I'm starting to think that it could be the best thing thats happened in a long time, who needs someone who thinks like that around.

Update Reply
ItsMrToYouSonny @ 08/08/2010 01:16  

well ive also joined this page because my fella has dumped me the silent way he aint man enither to tell me its over or reasons why at 47 u think hed say sorry not working out even a txt would have being nice lol grr

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 08/08/2010 09:21  

Thats not nice for you guys, what a bummer.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 08/08/2010 11:43  

Well, Yamashirlz all I can say is; more fool him. Better it ended now than drag on for years only to then discover he didn't care for you at all.....Far too many folk out there with hidden agenda's...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2010 14:18  

Sounds like we all have very similar storys. Is that why we all enjoy each others company?

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 09/08/2010 15:10  

Doh think you have hit the nail on the head

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/08/2010 15:49  

lol only thing doh i meet him in here, im starting to work out that he was a bit of a player ,but your so right gypsy but like there say his loss someone elses gain lol if anyones brave neither and dont play games,nd i dont even have a bat nd ball lol

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 09/08/2010 17:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email