MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Mental health hotline

Mental health hotline - Forums [Biker Match] Mental health hotline - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Mental health hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call. If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer. If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696. If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line. If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name. If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y & c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0. If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you." If you are menopausal, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down & cry. You won't be crazy forever. If you are a blonde don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2010 01:17  

Think the last one is my option !!!!!!!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 01/07/2010 09:11  

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you are menopausal, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down & cry. You won't be crazy forever. PML me to a T, I dunno about that last sentence tho

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/07/2010 23:39  

Fighting urge not to press any buttons

Update Reply
jabecs @ 02/07/2010 01:01  

was that 696969696 or 969696969696 lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/07/2010 15:40  

I want to hit all, but yea I am blonde

Update Reply
ciderhippy @ 08/07/2010 14:15  

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 08/07/2010 14:20  

Hahahaha, love it

Update Reply
purpletwig @ 09/07/2010 11:00  

If you are menopausal, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down & cry. You won't be crazy forever. LMAO.. i love it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2010 12:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email