MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out  (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Special Pilly Offer Ride Out  (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

Try snip and glue kaz lol How about a few L plate riders going together from your area kaz strengh in numbers as thay say and big confidence builder for some

Update Reply
JP @ 05/07/2010 17:10  

Kaz, any other rides out, we will meet and ride with you on Ziggy, just this one we couldnt as stopping in Brum that weekend. Any others though, just give us a shout :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/07/2010 17:23  

Any north west riders going? Me and my pal would like to scrounge a pillion but Squires is bit far from kendal for a meeting point. We can get anywhere in Lancashire /gtr Manchester sort of area for a pick up...any one going from the west side of the Pennines?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/07/2010 17:38  

Rivington barn would be an handy place for you to meet anyone M M

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/07/2010 17:44  

For those that don't know. Bassetts pole is situated to the north east of Birmingham between Sutton coldfield and Tamworth. It is the roundabout juction of the A38/ A446/ A453 From M42 J9 head on A446 towards Lichfield straight over first island and past The Belfry golf couse. On arrival at Junction, Pub and McD's are on the right.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/07/2010 18:26  

Kaz ... if you want to ride Ziggy you can come across to ours & ride him down its up to you , you know that we will ride to suit you besides , for me its the riding, its not a race to see how fast I can get there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2010 19:23  

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Pilly Seat Offered by<o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> Pilly Seat Requested by<o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Bluesbiker<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> GBeldon<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Rooster Roo<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> RC123<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> joesa<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Minnie the Minx<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Turtle20<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/07/2010 19:29  

ooeerrr...dunno what I did to the font colour in the table

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 05/07/2010 19:31  

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p> Pilly Seat Offered by<o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> Pilly Seat Requested by<o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Bluesbiker<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> GBeldon<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Rooster Roo<o:p></o:p> Rivvy Barn RC123<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> joesa<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p>numbnuts</o:p> Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Turtle20<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p></o:p>thats better

Update Reply
yamahama @ 05/07/2010 19:43  

Yammy why isnt ur name on the list !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/07/2010 10:27  

Ok folks can we have some conformation on start points as I'm getting confused
south mids is bassetts pole
north east squires
north west as I have been told has 2 start points who is sorting and wear from ??

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2010 14:20  

Bump

Update Reply
JP @ 08/07/2010 04:11  

I was going to sort start point JP now will just be meeting up with several who cannot make it to Rivvi as that's headed north to head south again. Where we are is handy for those coming across woodhead to meet up and we can link with anyone else coming down from squires across snake pass in Buxton

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/07/2010 06:38  

Jp just make sure ur at Bassetts Pole lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/07/2010 10:02  

Pilly Seat Offered by<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> Pilly Seat Requested by<o:p></o:p> Meeting Point<o:p></o:p> Timeout Bassetts Pole <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Bluesbiker<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> GBeldon<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Rooster Roo<o:p></o:p> Rivvy Barn RC123<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> joesa<o:p></o:p> Bassetts Pole<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p>numbnuts</o:p> Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Turtle20<o:p></o:p> Rivington Barn?<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Timeout @ 08/07/2010 23:56  

Update Reply
clarkee @ 11/07/2010 14:45  

Sorry about mishap !
I'd be up for this but, just to add to the confusion, would be willing to offer pilly from the Stockport area or even Manchester.
I work nights and am working on this Sunday at 11.30pm. Need to get my head down around 6pm at latest.
So going back up to Rivington from Matlock, (if I understand this right), may be a problem for me.
Offer of a pilly is still there though
Rob

Update Reply
clarkee @ 11/07/2010 14:54  

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point Scorpio54 Bassetts Pole Brummie Jackie Timeout Bassetts Pole Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole GBeldon Bassetts Pole joesa Bassetts Pole Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn RC123 numbnuts Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx Turtle20 Rivvy Barn

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 12/07/2010 18:48  

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point Scorpio54 Bassetts Pole Brummie Jackie Timeout Bassetts Pole Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole GBeldon Bassetts Pole joesa Bassetts Pole Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn RC123 numbnuts Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx Turtle20 Rivvy Barn PaulXX tbc Skinnylady tbc

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 12/07/2010 19:05  

Looks like i need to get me head round who having who for want of a better expression lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/07/2010 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email