MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out  (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Special Pilly Offer Ride Out  (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

Clarkee .... I am dowd the Rd from you & like you wont be headed to Rivi ... some will be meeting at my house & your quite welcome to join, cannot guarentee you a pilly at the moment lol but your still welcome ... By the way ... is anyone sorting out the Yorkshire lot ?? If not your all more than welcome to meet up at ours (tother side of woodhead) to ride down Just PM me for directions

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/07/2010 20:13  

Shell i always thot it was down the road left at the pillar box and next to the old oak tree which is surrounded by yellow ribbons !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/07/2010 21:33  

sounds poetic that Jackie, i think they could make a song about it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/07/2010 21:38  

Bill will you serenade me then

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/07/2010 21:46  

Don't, you'll set our cats off.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/07/2010 21:51  

if you had heard me singing B J you would't of asked me that

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/07/2010 21:54  

Hi Clarkee, Shell, Turtle20 & Numbnuts. Me & Turtle20 will be coming down from the Lakes together & Turtle20 wants a pillion. Numbnuts is coming from Chester & has offered me a pillion & was originally heading to Rivvy Barn. Clarkee could give Turtle a pillion but Rivvy is out of his way. How about me and Turtle20 & Clarkee & Numbnuts all head to Shell's? It will be a better route for Numbnuts anyway, I think?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/07/2010 23:11  

My daughter's got first call on my spare seat, but if she doesn't fancy it then I'm up for offering a lift.

At the risk pf confusing matters, does anyone fancy the Poplar 2000 service station at the M6/M56 junction as a rendezvous? Just me being selfish, of course, but I don't really fancy the dog-leg journey from Liverpool to Rivvy and then heading off for Matlock via the A6 through Stockport. Knutsford/Macclesfield/Cat and Fiddle is far more fun

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/07/2010 23:20  

Hi Wills ,i'm told there are now average speed cams over the cat an fiddle,speed limit is 50 has been for some time,so a different route is defo good for me ,not that i'm a speed freak or anything,but 50 c'mon !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 01:21  

well providing i win the battle with my king queen seat in time ill be happy to take a pilly got plenty of velcro to hold em on lol

Update Reply
esusuk @ 13/07/2010 20:15  

Just spoken to Paul (UKHarleyRider) he is coming too,

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2010 20:58  

I hope to be setting off from Squires should anyone wish to join me. Haven't yet worked out a route as I really dislike M-ways but it's a long way round to Matlock without them. Happy to lead or play TEC. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a pillion ride. Elaine :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 22:24  

i`m in notts and got a seat free and no trouble to ride out and pick up, also if theres any 125 ers in the area thats not sure of the route i will be glad to run a meetup from nottingham to go to matlock bath on the day

Update Reply
nellie @ 13/07/2010 22:43  

Yeah My Liege is going wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/07/2010 00:48  

Lol I knew you would like that one Jackie will be good to see him again :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/07/2010 07:03  

JP ... Im still sorting riders and pillies from Rivvy. People are still adding to, so will sort out and send you a proper list beginning of next week. Thanx JP and BJ for this idea ... its such a good one :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 14/07/2010 10:16  

Ok well talk to sv cus there are some running from hers I think from the west side so any over there can save some time miles and fuel by going there, think there are some from east at squires aswell, and think somebody from notts offered to arange from there to, so come peeps names down and offers please and if you need a lift don't be shy shout up if we can help you we will jp

Update Reply
JP @ 14/07/2010 11:01  

I'm getting a bit confused with this now Just to clarify... there is a ride out to Matlock Bath on Sunday 25th July 2010 There are various meeting points including:- Rivington Barn Bassets Pole Squires Cafe Shell & Ian's house At the moment, I am planning to meet up at Shell and Ian's and probably ride down on my faithfull steed of steel, Ziggy! ... unfortunately, I am still on L's so can't offer a pilly. On the other hand.. when i get to Shell and Ian's and find Ziggy playing up, which is quite a common occurence, then I may indeed need a pillion Looking forward to this one

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/07/2010 12:14  

FFS! I'm not even going and I'm confused. Why are there two threads adding to the confusion? Think one of the mods is going to have to step in and create a proper table based on information on both so people know what they're doing and when lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 12:15  

Yes think your right RC1965ish it Does need some clarfication as to who where when and what so if there is still this problem over comunication think I may need to spell it out before it get completly out of hand jp

Update Reply
JP @ 14/07/2010 13:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email