MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

B.M.F show Peterborough

B.M.F show Peterborough - Forums [Biker Match] B.M.F show Peterborough - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

B.M.F show Peterborough

This is likely to be the lash show the B.M.F hold at the East of England showground due to calls to move it to Santa Pod next year,its on the 18,19 & 20 of May,the 18th is only open to members tho,tickets are £25 for the full weekend including camping & entry to both days shows & evening entertainment which is normaly bloody good lol or you can just go in for the day ( not sure of cost for that tho) I'm going along for the weekend.any one else going? could meet up there for a few drinks if there is

Update Reply
Oggy @ 06/04/2007 14:58  

No wont be going, i've been before, but i cant justify the cost for what you get this year, i am going to IOM TT and that has cleared me out! Steam Racket company! How much?????? Oh well i dont think i will be around to see the bi-centenary :lol:

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2007 15:38  

fragg i used to live there, an yep the ferrys and everything else goes sky high on price TT week, its a brill atmosphere though, even the cost of food goes up, loads of eclectic peeps about they have sand dune racing over in peel not sure if its on TT week or just after though, thats a good couple of hours entertainment as well just dont go tryin do nought in douglas cos the cops down that way are right tough on those that try !!! hope you have a great time

Update Reply
storm @ 07/04/2007 13:06  

Ferry from Heysam to Douglas for me, the bike and my m8's son is about £240, theres 8 or us going and we have booked two cottages in Castletown, and the accomodation for 10 days works out at £150pp. At least as we are renting a proper roof we can keep costs as low as possible with regards to food! The Sandracing is the day after the TT finishes. Me naughty? never!! my legs arelnt long enough to donut a bike anyhow

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/04/2007 15:11  

must be someone from here going ??

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/04/2007 13:14  

Nope, got other things to save for!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 08/04/2007 13:20  

yep me to got a holiday to save for

Update Reply
RC @ 08/04/2007 17:14  

Me, a CBT/Theory Test/DAS and SV650 to save for

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 08/04/2007 17:15  

costa dell skeg here we come lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 08/04/2007 17:19  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/04/2007 06:58  

Poss will go, just down the road from me for Peterboro' and Santa Pod. Gonna be spending lots of time at Santa Pod actually cos it's only 10 min away, can sit in the garden and hear everything revving up

Update Reply
Di @ 09/04/2007 07:36  

wooooohooooooooo nice one di lol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/04/2007 11:38  

normally do the bmf every year selling stuff in the autojumble section but it was so bad last year i havent bothered to book it this year and wont go just to look round will find a good small rally instead:D

Update Reply
gsrider @ 09/04/2007 15:19  

think sometimes the smaller rallies are better than the bigger ones

Update Reply
RC @ 09/04/2007 15:58  

well me and my other half intending to go - probably only for the day tho - me on pillion or when (if, with everything crossed lol!!!) I pass my test at end of month will ride down together with me on my new baby (the Duke!) Planning a few more too - just gotta work out practicalities like me getting rack on bike to carry tent, sleeping bag etc once test past as partner usually takes son so need two bikes to get us both and all the stuff there!!Oh well, it'll get sorted - usually does. Definately at Butlins for MCN weekend on 20th tho - maybe bump into to one or two of you there?? Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2007 06:51  

Good luck for your test sandy, fingers crossed and toes and legs x

Update Reply
Di @ 11/04/2007 07:01  

Enjoy it Sandy, oh and enjoy your test too hon, there is no need to be nervous.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/04/2007 08:46  

oodles an oodles of good luck for ya test sandy, keepin fingers an toes crossed for ya hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 11/04/2007 11:22  

good luck Sandy,ok anyone who's going give me a shout

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/04/2007 01:07  

good luck for ur test sandy.xxxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/04/2007 04:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email