MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess out of action

Drobess out of action (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess out of action (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess out of action

Heyy Tracey great to see you can get online while your in hospital! big hugs to you mate. Hey i like the sound of using crutches..tho i dont think me and thee need to work on our boobs pmsl!! but you keep looking out for them sexy doctors! Well a girls gotta have something to focus on! Tek care hun...and I hope to see you at a meet as soon as you are well enough! xxxxxxxxx Dips...you tek care too hun...and i hope u feel better soon! xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/06/2010 23:03  

LOL @ JP Hi Tracey, good to see you're able to post, hope you won't be too long in recovery.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2010 23:58  

Hey Tracey, Glad to see your up and awake, bloody stupid drivers (the ones that don't seem to look or care at least). Hopefully you will be back out and about soon.

Big hugs

Adz x

p.s. ask for some fit doctors or nurses lol

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 19/06/2010 02:14  

hi drobs sorry to hear about ur accident but glad to hear u r in good spirt and i hope u make a speedy recovery xxxx

Update Reply
unclebuck1983 @ 19/06/2010 05:50  

my recovey is gonna be a longslow processbut i just gonna take1 day ata time n i will be back annoyin u all b4 u know it

Update Reply
drobess @ 19/06/2010 12:33  

Just think of the money that will be heading towards your bank account, theres that new bike sorted for next year. I will have your tee shirt sorted soon as i can get into town

Update Reply
JP @ 19/06/2010 13:16  

Thinking of you honey Hope it's not too long and too painful XXX

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 19/06/2010 13:16  

Wishing you a really speedy recovery Tracey, thinking about you, gentle hugs and love from Nut xxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/06/2010 16:29  

hey tracy hope your recovery not to long x and hope there plenty hot doc,s kicking about for ya well gives u something to take ya mind of the pain XXXX

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/06/2010 17:00  

hi all im outta bed 2day n sat in a chair which feels fab. im waitin 2 hearas 2 en im gin back in2 surgery, justhope i aint as crazy wen i come round like lastime missin u all tracey xxxxxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/06/2010 12:00  

So what happened to your bike Tracey? Totalled?

Update Reply
DG99 @ 20/06/2010 13:52  

hi trace good to hear keeping you're spirits up.
take care, rock will be on its way soon.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 20/06/2010 14:08  

as far asi no me bike is a right off, its at a garage in coventry, ive yet 2 see any piks of it. i need to see me bike 2 get things straight in me head and i need to know as much detail about the accident as possible. a big fanx 2 wheelynealy and rossi for makin the trip to see me

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/06/2010 17:08  

Tracey Take care of yourself and take it easy chick. Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 20/06/2010 17:42  

In Coventry one day a week if you need any thing doing just say, XBabs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2010 17:49  

hey glad to here ya up, take care X

Update Reply
madhat @ 20/06/2010 18:05  

Bummer Tracey, I know what you mean about seeing your bike though, been there and done that, its good to get your head straight about the damage. You can at least either think about repairing it or dream about the next one your going to get. Perhaps Babs or one of the other midlanders can get to the garage for you and take some pics of it?

Update Reply
DG99 @ 20/06/2010 18:44  

yes then you can have a look and start to work through it

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2010 20:00  

Hey Tracey,

Was good to see you yesterday ......And she was laughing peeps so a good sign there wasn't a bump to the head...Ooops I said that loud.

Seriously tho I'm glad I made the trip and got my hug and know your still here and will be back on th road eventually ..... And just you don't rush it young lady

Update Reply
jabecs @ 20/06/2010 22:34  

Glad to see you're in good spirits and trying to get up and about a little now Tracey. Ill be down your way soon and me will call in to see how you're doing. Franc says get well soon too xxx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 20/06/2010 23:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email