MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess out of action

Drobess out of action (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess out of action (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess out of action

had a call that Tracey has just had her second opperation, will post more when I get any news.

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 21/06/2010 20:08  

just herd too no skin graft needed nice one hope you up and about soon xx

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/06/2010 22:57  

Well thats good news about not needing skin graft ..... I know she weren't lookin forward to that if it were necessary.

Be up again to see you again soon Trace xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 21/06/2010 23:01  

Tracey just keep in your mind when all the pains gone and that big fat compen cheque arrives on your doormat it's time for something new and shiny on the front

Glad you're doin ok, hopefully see you again soon

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/06/2010 23:04  

I am off to annoy the DRobs tonite i mean visit with the poorly one lol

may have to take my crayons and draw all over her leg cos she wont be able to reach me to slap me wahoooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2010 09:58  

give her ma love and a big jackie

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/06/2010 10:02  

Cant i make it a slap MH ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2010 10:02  

well dont u dare say it from me then lol, she,ll batter me with her crutches when she see,s me lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/06/2010 10:08  

Take her some buckles to polish whilst she's doing nowt Just kidding Tracey thinking of you and wishing you all the best xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 22/06/2010 10:15  

OI im watchin u lot from me bedside so behave yrself. bj wont need her crayons i aint got a plaster on me leg. be great 2 see u jackie :)

Update Reply
drobess @ 22/06/2010 10:52  

Hey Tracey ... great news that you dont need a skin graft!!! Hope you're out and about soon enough...get chilling in the back garden and browse the net/catalogues and pick your new bike/leathers/textiles etc.. Looking forward to seeing you at a meet soon ! Tek care Kaz xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2010 10:58  

Drobs Lady MH made me say it honest she did ..............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2010 12:21  

hey u no a didnt lol a didnt tracy honest you know what BJ like lol just u wait am going to steal ya crayons lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/06/2010 23:01  

Well i visited the Drobs last nite and she was on fine form so she was lol (think i scared her mom though!!!!)

Took a couple of pics which are now on her profile so have a wee look and laugh :)

Was great to see you Lady smiling and laughing and mind when ur out i'm coming round for a curry ..........

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/06/2010 09:49  

hey thats great news xxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/06/2010 13:06  

Good to see you smiling lady & glad you like Paddy

Soon have you up & about

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/06/2010 20:06  

tracey looking good she getting cheeky tho,pass this pass that, got a wicked zimmer .........soon be wizzing around the hospital, have to get a hooter for it as she won't keep to the speed limit. good to see you looking pink and healthy Tracey. soon be home mate. have you ate all the chocs yet, or have the visitors had em all

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 23/06/2010 21:20  

I wanted to see what Jackie drew on her foot, I have heard all about it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/06/2010 21:33  

I am planning on taking a full set of felt pens and a ruler wth me next time !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/06/2010 10:09  

Spoke to Tracey this morning and she is now onto crutches, there is no stopping this determined lady. Keep up the good work Tracey and bet you will be home in no time. Don't worry about needing a commode, just get yourself a drippy dippy rally jug.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/06/2010 14:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email