MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess out of action

Drobess out of action - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess out of action - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess out of action

Just had a text and also spoken to my best buddy Drob, she was knocked off her bike last night on her way home from bike club. Guess what CAR drivers fault the woman driving decided to turn right and take Tracey and her bike with her. Tracey said they told her she has a nasty break to the side of her knee and if they leave it to heal with out surgery she will have severe arthritis within 6 months so she is having surgery some time today. I will keep you all up to date with any news as I get it. Tracey's phone is almost flat until her daughter can take her charger in tonight so if your thinking of contacting her please bear this in mind as she might need to use her phone to call her daughters. I will print off any messages put on here and take them into Tracey when I go to see her as not sure she will have internet access not all hospitals do but will find out and let you all know.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/06/2010 06:51  

OMG hon pass on both mine and Ians best wishes to her if you speak to her first I won't call if her battery almost gone,

I will drop her a text later xx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2010 06:58  

Sorry to hear the news. Please give her my best wishes. I'll be thinking of her today and hope the essential surgery goes well.

In the meantime, someone needs to take the stupid car driver to the cleaners and make her pay! I suspect getting her busted by the fuzz won't be an option since they don't seem to care these days - not that they ever have in the past.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 17/06/2010 07:02  

Hi CG I'm sorry to hear this, please pass on my best wishes for a full & speedy recovery along with a big (but gentle) hug scoobs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2010 07:16  

Thank you so very much for letting us all know. Thinking of you Drobs and sending you lots of hugs and good wishes.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/06/2010 07:27  

As long as she hasn't bust any ribs, give her a big from me. Chat room will seem empty without her!

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/06/2010 07:50  

Txt sent Tracey, get well soon

Terry x

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/06/2010 08:14  

Get well Soon Drobs! xxx Fecking drivers!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/06/2010 08:21  

Get well soon mrs G and don't feel bad for texting me at tsupid o'clock this mornin you know you can call anytime see you soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2010 08:33  

Keeping everything crossed for a speedy recovery Tracy ... heres hoping ypu get better looking Drs than Mitchie did xxx (very gentle)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 17/06/2010 08:35  

Have spoken with the Drobs this morning, shes drowsy but Ok, no dishy doctor i may add !!!! have asked her to work on it though lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2010 09:20  

Oh dear, thats not a good thing to hear. Keep your chin up girl. I really hope everything goes well with your surgery and in the long term nothing untoward happens, I have a gammy knee and hip from crashing so wouldn't wish that on anyone. On another note, guess that means we won't see you at the Vic tonight, bummer :(

Update Reply
DG99 @ 17/06/2010 09:24  

Get well soon hun will try and get up to see you, thanks dipps for letting us know

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 17/06/2010 09:25  

Unhappy to hear this - please pass on my best wishes to Dro.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2010 09:25  

Oh yeah, sorry for this typical man comment...................... hows the bike?

Update Reply
DG99 @ 17/06/2010 09:25  

Tracy ((((((HUGGGS)))))) ... gentle ones tho! Can't beleive it mate!!! Fekkin Hell!!!!! you take care, and do as all the nice doctors and nurses tell you and you will soon be back up and 'running' again! Tek care xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/06/2010 09:31  

Get better soon Tracey, sending my love and a gentle xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 17/06/2010 09:35  

Big hugs Tracey :-) might cycle over with that choc aswell lol x

Update Reply
SPESH @ 17/06/2010 09:37  

Big Hugs Tracy Hope the op goes OK - I'll send the Hairy one over to see ya - that'll cheer you up I'll make sure he brings some choccy with him .....now....what bike next then? Stells xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/06/2010 09:38  

Stella mind he doesnt wear his shorts ................ no scaring folk now !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2010 09:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email