MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess out of action

Drobess out of action (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess out of action (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess out of action

Yay! Did someone mention curry!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 09:29  

DROBS ......................................... curry i havent eaten for 435 days but dont let that influence ur decision

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2010 09:41  

Nice to see you're back home Tracey. Just take it easy & don't try & overdo it!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/06/2010 10:55  

Went to see Tracey yesterday and took her to get her a new set of wheels, not the sort that require putting on bike leathers sadly, mind you that depends on who is pushing her, we took Tracey to get a wheelchair. Thats when visions of Little Britian flashed through my mind, so at no point did Mike or I let Tracey be on her own in the chair even in the pub, although it was tempting to leave Tracey and hide behind a door and see if she did do a little britian and get out her chair run to the bar get a drink then sneak back into the chair. Great to see you Tracey just sorry it has taken so long to be well enough to come and see you hopefully I haven't passed on my chest infection germs onto you.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/06/2010 11:08  

Mmmmm does that mean i have to get Drobs a vest !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2010 11:09  

Sounds a good idea and a wig and glasses.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/06/2010 11:14  

OI no vests or glasses will be required................just yet. me new set of wheel even have a leg extention on them so its a gud 1 A big thanks goes to CG and Mike for taking me to get me new wheels and for the laughs gettin into the pub for lunch. I would gladly do a curry for every1, i will have to sort it wiv me dorta to get the chicken n the curry sauce and rice, peeps will have to help out wiv cooking the rice tho, and if jp wants to come as well im sure i can get me dorta to get chips and some kind of meat..

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/06/2010 13:59  

NEW SET OF WHEELS ahhh watch out have ya got L plates mate...... glad you are home, will improve so much quicker, and get a wicked tan, looks like they planning another weekend, but with you on board this time, sure we can work it out Tracey.a pilly on a trike would be good for you.........any offers come on trikers

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 29/06/2010 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email