MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I hate scrotes........

I hate scrotes........ - Forums [Biker Match] I hate scrotes........ - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I hate scrotes........

woke up this morning, went to the car to find some little tosser had broken into it and pinched some of my stuff. I don't have a lot in my car but they took my mag-lite, a radio transmitter for the stereo and my precription sunglasses. Luckily I found my sunglasses down the road on a wall, must have realised they were no use to them. So now I have a crap car with lock damage, cheers you little toerags!!!!!!

Update Reply
DG99 @ 12/06/2010 11:51  

soz to hear that mate

Update Reply
yamahama @ 12/06/2010 11:58  

Big hugs to you DG ((HUGS)) I know what its like to have some thieving scrote take your stuff.. not nice at all. Hope your insurance covers it, tho I know thats not the point.

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/06/2010 12:21  

Think a scrote bashin is needed it will be a local tosser so wont take much findin out had same problem here a few years back so paid his dad a visit shall we say that had way more efect on him than giving him the slap

Update Reply
JP @ 12/06/2010 12:23  

Nothing that 240v flashed across his gonads wouldn't cure.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/06/2010 12:29  

little rat bags with nothing better to do than mess up peoples lives grrrrrrrrrrr@ them

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 12/06/2010 13:09  

thats awful, but hopefully their karma will catch up with them in this life time ..... the sad thing is our tax money is paying for the asses to roam the damn streets and do this to honest people. shame on them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 14:58  

sorry to hear about your problems DG99,had similar problems myself a few years ago with alittle scrote,could not prove anything but i waited till the said scrote was old enough to own his own car,and he still does not know who it was that smashed a window every couple of weeks for about 6mnths,enough said?

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 12/06/2010 15:50  

lol love it whiteairedfox... give them some of their own medicine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 16:15  

Sorry to hear that DG, I go along with all the previous comments, like BB idea that would give them something to think about.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/06/2010 16:25  

Hmmm. .revenge can be subtle and sweet !!

Now why is no-one suggesting you leave it to the police ??????????

Keep smilin :>>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/06/2010 17:08  

Nice one whiteairedfox love it and id have done the same mate...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 18:20  

awww sorry DG99 unfortunatley they all over the country, couple well many years ago just got on ma feet, bought maself a car that a could taxi, doing really well then bout year and a half later a little shit bag set it on fire, lost everything radio, tools, and most of all my income never forget it was 12 dec just in time for xmass and agree with all the comments above, they will get there,s 1day

Update Reply
madhat @ 12/06/2010 18:21  

So sorry to hear about your car, try to keep positive babeXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2010 18:22  

Upside is DG you,ve still got the car..Little where I live had my TDM850 from outside a local shop last April..Literally gone in 30 secs!!! It was found torched a week and half later..and I could only afford third party ins..

Update Reply
old red @ 12/06/2010 18:36  

it really angers u though when you work hard its not as if we all have load,s money, (well you all might have am always skint) but we ordinary working class people, am not saying its ok to steal from rich folk either but hey give us a f break we get sc from all angles, goverment, employers, what the hell going on ohhh think a need a wee JD lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 12/06/2010 18:42  

This is a real bummer DG and you just don't deserve any more crap at the moment... Alice says "Now why is no-one suggesting you leave it to the police ??????????"....my daughter had a horrendous car accident a few years back, came out of the hospital and load of commotion cos my car window was smashed and police had been called. I was already punch drunk from being with my smashed up daughter. The copper asked me to list what was taken, but just couldn't think and to be honest, I didn't care...he kept on at me and was annoyed cos I couldn't remember what was in the car...I lost it and told him to off and leave me alone....duh, he threatened to do ME for breach of the peace!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/06/2010 22:40  

Cheers guys, I just got away from it all this weekend, I keep wondering what I must have done to deserve this bad karma, but I can't think of anything at all :(

Update Reply
DG99 @ 13/06/2010 21:28  

I finally tracked down an old jag my dad had years ago and paid over the odds for it simply because it was sentimental and I'd been looking for it for years. One night some little sh*ts "tagged" it with the name of their gang by gouging it with a key. A 1971 classic Jaguar ruined in seconds. Little tossers, I was devastated. You can do without this at the mo, but we just have to keep wading through and fighting back. Chin up!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2010 21:35  

I'm ok now, was a bit miffed at the time, but what can you do? No point in me getting all uptight about it so I have just let it wash over me and let it go. Learnt my lesson in not leaving anything at all in the car now, not a ruddy thing. Hey ho :)

Update Reply
DG99 @ 13/06/2010 23:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email