MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I hate scrotes........

I hate scrotes........ (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I hate scrotes........ (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I hate scrotes........

Not as serious but a pillock decided he'd just walk off with my Stanley bolt box of all the fixings we'd collected for my mates trike possably only a few quids worth of bolts nuts etc but the box was £25 when new, I'd taken 3 heavy items into the garage where I was working on the trike (including a B&D trolly tool box full of loads of kit a professional socket set and a power drill), this shit and his rotund mate were walking towards me with a dog as I went into the friends garden (walking passed the bolt box en route left it up against the garden wall) just popped in to hook up power supply walked out and yep the pillock had brazenly picked up the bolt box and was casually walking down the ten foot!!!!!!! I shouted after him "OI BRING THAT BACK AND I WON'T BREAK YOUR LEGs" to which he promptly turned about face and minced back to me and handed me the bolt box and said he was sorry! FFS I shouted at him again "are you a compleate imbacile or just a cliptomanic!!!!" He appologuised again and I snalred to him to "get out of my sight before I did something I regretted!"

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/06/2010 00:36  

DG just rem keep grinning and winning as teh song says ............

things can only get better xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2010 11:13  

Sorry DG, there really are tossers out there intent on screwing others over cus they have no life.

I had my car kicked in a few years back, police did F all. It is no wonder people don't bother with them now. Police have more important things to do i guess like line there pockets with pointless fines

Lil while later, I saw the guy that kicked my car in and he walked away from me, most likely cus he mates wasn't with him.

Take care

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 17/06/2010 02:53  

Well guess what mate, I didn't bother reporting it either, its just not worth the effort. Theres not a ruddy thing they could do about it.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 17/06/2010 09:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email