MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

big breakfast

big breakfast (3) - Forums [Biker Match] big breakfast (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

big breakfast

Looking forward to meeting you all , gave the bike the once over and even polished mi boots. Sees yu tomorrow ( or even today, its Sunday already !!! ) Eltel

Update Reply
Eltel @ 11/04/2010 01:02  

I answered it feisty!!!!

That's what you get for texting me at almost 11pm lol

Feisty will make 6 leaving the neutral zone to head south with several others making thier own way down so we should be able to keep the peace hehehe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 02:01  

Shell Lady with me and THAT MAN in the same place how on earth do you thin you can keep the peace lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2010 08:25  

I shall be bringing the Holmfirth convention to make sure the peace is kept! Mind you - that's just for Hobbits & Yetis......haven't yet put in an appendix that covers 'THATman'!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/04/2010 08:34  

Stella not sure you could find the right words to cover THAT MAN !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2010 09:11  

2 more, to swell the ranks of middle earthers. See y'all there

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 11/04/2010 09:24  

was good to meet shells boobs. Erm I mean everyone! Even the miserable gits who didn't bother to introduce themselves

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/04/2010 17:31  

GHOSTY !!!!!!! hmmmm ... Its not my fault you were looking , I did have a blouse on !

Was good to see everyone, lovely ride over from here & then great run to the Ponderosa,

CYTM .. I still say 0's do not count !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 19:18  

Ghosty... sorry hun didnt see ya Shell... it was a see thru blouse *note to self, wear lower cut top and push up bra next time* Was great to see some old faces and some new

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 11/04/2010 19:23  

Ghosty sorry mate didnt get to meet you can only appologize

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2010 19:25  

Hey hold on a sec ... I WAS wearing a top under it !!!!
and it was not a push up bra it was a balconette & you were doing quite well yourself young lady !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 19:28  

Hi shell was good to meet you and your other half feistygirl and every one else realy enjoyed the day hope there are more days like this to come jp

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2010 19:28  

LOL @ JP .. can you put a comer between other half & fiesty hehehehe

Was good to see you , we just need Kwak to put it up in event so some of the pics can be uploaded ... especially the topless one at the Ponderosa ...

You missed THAT Trisha .. at least I was covered up unlike the hussies of the males on here

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 19:31  

Wasn't it you that told everyone to take their tops off? 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2010 19:35  

There's some pics in an album on my profile, the same ones that are already on FB. Shame I couldn't make it to the Ponderosa, but at least Jenny had recovered enough to consume a ginormous slice of cake at the Delamere cafe

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/04/2010 19:35  

HEY ... I do not remember anyone ... Except Alan objecting ... you were all very quick to strip off ... Pics also on FB for me will upload to my profile in a second.

Glad Jenny improved Wills

Pics on my profile now heheheh

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 19:44  

Dammit... but at least i got to see my best mate and her hubby had his top off... (glad i had a light breakfast... lol) Great to meet you to jp and finally meet up with Will... And can i just make it clear that shell is NOT my other half that honour belongs to Mr P although i think jackie is trying to tempt him... pmsl

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 11/04/2010 19:55  

I'd watch the video if she was! pmsl.............off to the naughty step!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/04/2010 20:07  

Nice pics there Shell and Wills

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 11/04/2010 20:09  

yes ok sorry dont understand grammer to many wiggets and dofas and thingamebobs

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2010 20:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email