MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

big breakfast

big breakfast (4) - Forums [Biker Match] big breakfast (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

big breakfast

I'd just like to add my comment of "What a fantastic day"... Boy it was warm up at Ponderosa...

Oh... and BJ... Do that to me again and I'll have some very strong words for you!!!

Very nice to meet some more new faces, one of the best things about BM I think is the impromptu meet organising that can take place, and then the number of people who turn up. Thumbs up to you all, and here's to many more days like today

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 11/04/2010 20:31  

Ive had a look at the piks on FB and it looks like you all had a great time, soz i couldnt make it there but i had a previous engagement. JP's tee shirt woz funny, i fink all middle earthers should have one made. Hope to see you all soon xxxxxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 11/04/2010 21:28  

It was a right laugh & a lovely days riding drobs

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2010 21:33  

Yet another fab day..... Good to meet old friends and make some more new ones..... And just for the record.... I like THAT MAN.... seems like he's everywhere I go.... .... and he dont deserve all the bad press he gets... its all lies... lies I tell yer... ( Mr P... you can pay me later... 2 vienetta's wasn't it?? ) Good to see so many Middle Earthers "Hobbiting" into the lands of the "up northers".... and JP.... I think your T-shirt should be standard issue uniform for Hobbits On Tour....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2010 22:26  

Hi Paul got the guys name who did the shirt he's at oasis in town will pass it on to you

Update Reply
JP @ 12/04/2010 07:34  

Brill day even though i had to have 2 Hobbits help me mount and dismount from Squashys bike (gentlemen that you are xx), cheers Phil you are a star for putting up with me lol As for you THAT MAN ...... Shell made me do it honest she did and as for the topless part well all i can say is ............................. Roll on the next one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 09:44  

what an absolutely cracking day we had yesterday. Was lovely meeting new peeps & seeing old friends again Can't wait for the next one ...am still full after that Brekky!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/04/2010 10:02  

I shall have to return to try the breakfast, didnt want to risk throwin up in my helmet or all down Phils back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 11:33  

Well cos they were so busy they were not doing the desperate dan breakfast ... So that's still waiting to be tried...

But the bikers one was enough to fill me up for the day :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2010 13:27  

thanks for a great day out, apologies to anyone who I did not get to speak to ( still a bit nerve wracking meeting new people for the first time ) Also learnt a few new words and their meanings from BJ , will have to make sure she doesnt start calling me "The Special One " On hols next week so will try and join in with next event when I come back Eltel x

Update Reply
Eltel @ 12/04/2010 17:39  

Enjoy ya holls mate great meeting you will let you know when next on coming up wont be long there is the weekend in wales if ya free have fun the hobbits

Update Reply
JP @ 12/04/2010 17:53  

Hi JP thanks for the chocy BJ you missed out on chocy JP bourght for all of us. Fab day out even tho' nearly ran out of petrol didn't get home till 9.00 M was frozen.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 12/04/2010 21:31  

HEY ... JP ... You just did it ... you managed to upset me ...

I never got any chockies

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2010 21:43  

shell you're not supposed to have chocy are you?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 12/04/2010 21:59  

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dr said a little of what you fancy does you good

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2010 22:06  

ok I wont tell anyone

Update Reply
yamahama @ 12/04/2010 22:12  

Chocolate ..................... JP you kept that quiet .............. a dunking for you at the sea is in order now !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 22:57  

VFR Paul:

And just for the record.... I like THAT MAN....

I'd say that quietly if I were you. You know what this lot are like!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 12/04/2010 23:16  

** note to self nag Bluey more about his choices .......

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 23:26  

OK Bandit Mr P... I won't mention your very kind offer to me but thanx again anyway........ BJ... is it really possible for the "Queen of nag" of to increase the output.... You already beat your personal best on sunday.... Funniest thing on sunday was seeing Scorpio's "pillion ejection seat" in action....PMSL I did... closely followed by BJ's "how red in the face can I make the poor young lad who collects the dishes go" contest Followed by Blues Biker on "how many times can I get him to open and close the door for me" Bet he went home embarrassed and annoyed hoping we never return..... And whilst on the subject of the truck stop.... I saw a blonde with the most amazing Tassels ever.... I said to BJ "Wow...just look at the tassels on that... go and get her for me will you" and she wouldn't do it..... just because she was with a bloke who was the size of the QE2... Still reckon he was her only her brother....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2010 02:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email