MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

yeti protection

yeti protection (6) - Forums [Biker Match] yeti protection (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

yeti protection

Of course we yeti's understand Hobbit, "eeeeee byyye gum lads...wheres thee cloth cap and whippet......" Oh JTB... thats not Middle Earth Hobbit speak at all... nothing like... thats "Up Norther" speak that is.... I think you've been spending far too much time with the down southers.... clouded your brain so it has.... perhaps it's time you were re-called back to Yeti HQ for retraining..... Can I suggest a couple of weeks in Glasgow or even Edinburgh maybe....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 10:07  

well Madhat, i wish i had a bloody clue! lol , but the banters good so i keep on reading, suppose i am in the middle, so i could be a bit of both ( born in Scotland but reside in cumbria), does that make me true Yeti ?, mind you men in Kilts do it for me, so i support my Yeti mates lol

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 24/03/2010 11:36  

Yay !!! A convert ... as a born Scot ... Carrie, you are indeed a yeti ... born ... if not bred ;) lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/03/2010 12:51  

yeti has returned after another sucssecful covert trip i,m pleased to report the the plan of letting our spies be captured by the hobbitts and getting them to belive they have turned them into double agents was a totall sucess we now have spies in the ranks of the hobbitts while on the same mission conntact was made with the french frogs who are very happy to resume the auld alliance nd attack the middle earth southern border at a moments notice !! crack command haggi were also deployed in middle earth and surrounding areas to perform secret attack missions and act as support to our spies there is no chace of the commando haggi being "turned" as they can only eat true purple higland heather and a secure supply line has been established

Update Reply
bigned @ 24/03/2010 14:49  

RC123 Yay !!! A convert ... as a born Scot ... Carrie, you are indeed a yeti ... born ... if not bred ;) lmao OMG wot u started BN there's undercover Yeti's everywhere..... BJ........ mobilise the troops..... and design a "true purple higland heather" detector asap

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 14:57  

told u !!! not the first time the clans have invaded !!! this time we will suceed !!! hobbits middle earther,s nd southeren soffties will be banished to the far corners of OUR KINGDOM !!!!!!!

Update Reply
bigned @ 24/03/2010 15:16  

Dont count yer chickens just yet BN... this time we will suceed !!! What seed will you be sucking on this time then? true purple highland heather seeds maybe PMSL You wont have much to suck on because unbeknown to the Yeti HQ, A Hobbit Airways 474 left Middle Earth International Airport at 15-20 hrs this afternoon and the pilot has reported successfully dispersing a load of purple highland heather eating bugs over the highlands..... never under estimate the force of the Hobbits...HA !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 16:28  

The good people of Merseyside offer sanctuary and knockoff watches at reasonable prices to all passing yeti's. We can arrange safe passage into the land of the flem speakers where you can travel past middle earth in safety.

Update Reply
Phil @ 24/03/2010 18:45  

Ha Ha the MIghty Hobbits of Middle Earth now have alligance with the Ents of Malvern and the Cotswolds so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nah nah nah nah

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2010 22:28  

Bluey has been surrounded by Haggi but i have faith that he will use all of his Hobbit skills to evade capture and be alble to log back in and fight Yeti's again !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2010 22:34  

RE. You wont have much to suck on because unbeknown to the Yeti HQ, A Hobbit Airways 474 left Middle Earth International Airport at 15-20 hrs this afternoon and the pilot has reported successfully dispersing a load of purple highland heather eating bugs over the highlands..... never under estimate the force of the Hobbits...HA ! The mission was a complete disaster, plane took of from Leeds airport it was intercepted by mass swarms of the highland Midgies blocked the air intackes and the flight aborted and just managed to get back to base...... Midgie squadrons are at this moment being briefed for a spring and summer invasion of your air space bring an itch to you all......by order of the Grand Yeti

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2010 01:00  

Sorry JTB..... you cant try that tactic... mission was a success Nice try though....PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2010 01:24  

ah u are a true prince !!!!! now vrf tell the truth !!! none of this false proganda stuff on here now even the yeti,s don,t have any defence against the midge swarms we just have to appease them !!!

Update Reply
bigned @ 25/03/2010 07:24  

BN I think you may be getting confused because you did say in an earlier post that Haggi have two legs longer than the others so they can live in the highland mountainside and can only walk in circles... you even told us how to catch them... be carefull... rumours are coming from the north that you may yet be the leader of the Yeti resistance are are indeed a Hobbit sympathiser... Besides... plans are afoot by the Middle Earth council to arrange a ride out to meet up with the peace loving "down southers" for a day of fun and laughter to forge an new alliance.... Talks have already taken place...... We are also planning meetings in secret bunkers ( AKA Hobbit homes ) in the coming months for more drinking and eating sessions to plan future raiding parties into the north and to gain a foot hold in the west..... The Hobbits are on the move.... Yeti hunting season is upon us......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2010 12:27  

as an 'Up Norther' - neither a Yeti or a Hobbit (although a traipse through the family past reveals a Contingent of the Irish Yeti clan and also a cockerknee contingent of Hobbitses) I shall be offering safe haven to Yeti's on their journey towards Hobbiton (although the master Yeti may have to wear padded mittens!!) & also have to offer a safe haven to Hobbitses on their push North. The Holmfirth convention states though that neither Yeti's or Hobbitses shall 'interfere' with each other if they should meet whilst in said safe haven. The Holmfirth convention also states that to secure safe haven, Hobbitses have to bring up Chocolate & that Yetii have to bring down Haggis - cleaned & gutted (but not the paramilitary Haggii that are being used to corner the Hobbitses) ...we shall think up more rules to said Holmfirth convention at a later stage.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/03/2010 16:21  

Nowt like covering both bases eh Stella

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/03/2010 16:27  

Jackie - Holmfirth is like Switzerland...Neutral ...unless we're annoyed ...we will not be bribed in anyway shape or fashion.......... **sets up bank of Holmfirth with no traceability to store attempted bribes from Hobbitses & Yetii **

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/03/2010 16:39  

yes paul u r quite correct in what u say about the haggi havin 2 legs longer than the other one and how to catch them what u failed to realise is that these r crack commando haggi that work in pairs joining themselves together with the long legs on the outside giving them great speed and all round vision as for the "yeti hunting season " it is early in the season and i would not be so opptimistic at this stage and after all the yeti,s do know that the hobbits and the southeren soffies can not handle any winter that has temps below frezzing !!!! winter is coming !!!!! AH HFG ur are going to be impartial !! all yeti,s shall recognize holmfirth as neutral as per ur treaty !!!! on condition of all HFG remaining neutral and not deciding once she,s got a few beers in that a yeti hunt being a good idea !!!!! lmao

Update Reply
bigned @ 25/03/2010 18:48  

on condition of all HFG remaining neutral and not deciding once she,s got a few beers in that a yeti hunt being a good idea !!!!! ROFPMSL!!!! it's scary how you know me sooOOOOooo welll

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/03/2010 19:00  

crack commando haggi that work in pairs joining themselves together with the long legs on the outside PMSL - now have visions of child haggi pairs doing the 3-legged race on sports day

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 25/03/2010 19:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email