MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night up North :)

Night up North :) (27) - Forums [Biker Match] Night up North :) (27) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night up North :)

Bloody hell you lot....you all ended up at Devils Bridge!! B**ger, b**ger. So miffed I missed it Thanks for your imagination and hospitality Alex Oh well, I guess if I want to actually get be present on a ride to the Bridge I better arrange something at this end

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 24/05/2010 04:27  

Excellent weekend ........... cheers Alex .... weres my cake ??? Fab time with great people, thanks to Big Red for my new pants !!!! Yeah whatever to THAT MAN for being 'leader of the gang' Was made even better by My Liege UKHarley joining in the mischief :) O and by the way Yeti i now have ear protectors and a big stick !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 09:52  

Events pics are up now ... check them out

Thanks for the cakes Di .... oober yummy

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/05/2010 09:53  

Alex did you save me some cake Reu promised

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 10:07  

Yep ... plenty

Want me to get it to you ... omg ... it was gorgeous

Di did a great job ... and well appreciated it

We may pop down to yours for ride next weekend ... will freeze it and drop off

Can you pass my mob on to Paul & Tracy so I can nip round and drop their cake off too ... cheers

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/05/2010 10:15  

thanks to all especially rockchick for a brilliant weekend, best one i had in ages,got burnt a bit lol. we got home about 8.45 and totaly knackered but it was worth it , thanks to minni the minx for taking our gear to Kendal and making us a cuppa on way home, roll on next time.thanks to ned for taking me .

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 24/05/2010 10:58  

Alex yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Carrie poke that Yeti hard in the back for me when you see him

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 11:18  

... will do BJ ... erm ... Daryl has a full cake ... txt him to drop half off for you tonight ... just to keep you going

Thanx Jackie, Mr Ken, John, Daryl ... for riding all the way up from Hobbit land

Thanx Ned, Carry, Maryann for riding down from Yeti territory

Thanx Adz for ridng up from the Southern Fairy quaters

Thanx again everyone (too many to mention) who travelled to come to weekend of frolics

Thanx to all the Northern Gods & Godesses for showing so much support

Will see all of you at the next night out .... and more

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/05/2010 11:51  

He does does he we shall see about that ................... Daryls mob number what did i do with it ??????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 11:53  

Definately got to do it again sometime soon, we have so many lovely places to visit oop north! Can't beleive I'd never been to Devil's Bridge before, but I will definately be going again. Thanks to Mark for pillying me and to Ian and Shell for getting us back to Manch. Lovely to see so many mates I've seen before and great to meet those I hadn't already met. Can't wait to do it all again !

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2010 11:57  

Karey ...... were going to a place with a big tree if you want to join us lol .............. dont ask me whats its called cos i havebeen told more than once and all that sticks is big tree .................... OOOOO Mr Ken or JP whats it called again ????????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 12:04  

Jackie...could it be the Oldest Oak tree in the country/world? I've heard it mentioned too...but all I can remember is that there's a tree, also! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2010 12:13  

LOL! "Leader of the pack" He He He... "Here we go round the housing estate..." I had a brill weekend, despite going "slightly" wrong on the way up to Devil's Bridge. Lots of sunshine, nice hugs from the Pilly Seat, and a brill night out before in Manchester. Alex, you're a star, and did a brill job... just put that BLOOMIN CAMERA DOWN!!!! Right... I'm off to tag some foties as Aunty has instructed.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 24/05/2010 12:27  

BJ / Kaz - tis the Major Oak in Sherwood forest

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2010 13:07  

XK might have guessed you would know what i am waffling about .................... worrying really lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 13:10  

We all worry bout u, Jackie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2010 13:14  

Ah yes but XK you just admitted you know what i mean even when i dont lol who's worried now ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2010 13:17  

Bj a Doffodill has more of an idea what you are on about than you do

Update Reply
JP @ 24/05/2010 15:29  

Well it looks like you all had an absolutely fantastic night out & ride out the day after I shall deffo try & make the next one or memo to self to resusitate the Holmfirth BBQ!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 24/05/2010 18:22  

Stella ... Holmfirth BBQ ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

go on ... resusitate it pweezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/05/2010 18:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email