MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night up North :)

Night up North :) - Forums [Biker Match] Night up North :) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night up North :)

Thinking of having a night out in Manchester Sat 22nd of May :) If interested, add name here or pm me ... I wont bite ... much ;) If probs staying over .... again, pm me, and see if can sort something out :) Will be a night of drunken debauchery ... Tequilla slamming, beer drinking, and butt boppin ;) Maybe even pants hiding (not yours Pete ...lol) RC123

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 18:26  

Ah be looking for my pants again then lol!...Come on folks tequila will be served on tap xx n don't forget ya monkey...

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 18/03/2010 18:33  

ok, ok, ok,, I will come then!!!! Stop going on about it!!!

(plenty time for excuses)

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/03/2010 18:34  

Firstly ... Roo ...when did you lose your pants ...and where was I ...lol Secondly ... Roo ... no monkeys ... BJ in charge of new ...erm ... games ;) ... sorry Bj ... you did volunteer didnt you ...lol Thirdly ... Pete ... there will be no excuses ... you're booked as the, stripper ...erm ... mean ...entertainment :) lmao ... ouch! ....oh ... and Forthly (is that a word) ... there will be no excuses, or I shall deny all flake favours :p

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 18:43  

hhhmmmmm...

I need a plan.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/03/2010 18:57  

Just a plan .... was thinking you need help ;) lol We will do ALL the planning for you ... you dont have to worry your head about anything ;) ...lmao ...ouch! Excuse me Sir ... go forth and get people to get their names down .... Sounded better than ... go forth and help this thread multiply! Think I may be the one needing ...help!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 19:01  

You are ill,,,,, go and lie down and have a likkle sleep,,, ok???

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/03/2010 19:23  

ok ... will do as Im told ... nighty nite :(

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 19:25  

Erm,,

Dishes?!?!?!?!

Homework?!?!?!?!?!

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 18/03/2010 19:29  

Awww ... yes please ... thanx for offer :) lmao ...ouch!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 19:37  

Hope your hampsterness has gone by then

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 19:53  

mmm sounds good !!!! put me down for that put will have to take protection !!!! i mean a body gaurd b4 u lot start !!! lmao alex thought u more than most would know where roo,s pants were !!!! lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/03/2010 20:02  

Ned .. You dont need protection ... its us ladies with *ahem* targets that need the protection from YOU !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 20:04  

lmao ... me, sir, pants sir, nooooo sir ;) Was sooooo bloody cold ... they were glued to him! lol Dr said will be all better by next week .... YAY! Afraid, just Roo and Aaron visiting Stuie on sat :( Hammy the Hamster is confined to house for week .... crying! Sooooooo .... BN ... what protection you bringing .... prey tell Sir Where were your pants ehhhh ... lmao ... ouch!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 20:08  

mine glued on too too feckin cold fri nite lol nd shell i think if BJ and HFG got there way i,m a dead man lol ur ok i think "that man" got ur target well protected lol think i,ll have to find a jaun look-a-like to serve as a gardian angel

Update Reply
bigned @ 18/03/2010 22:05  

Oh yeah .... what happened to Jaun ???

I thought he was becoming a member ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/03/2010 22:10  

You do realise that Juan will become a Middle Earth icon dont you shell

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2010 23:20  

rockchick, if you want to display any photos taken at this event then you'll need to add it to the event calendar. Of course folk can just add them to their profile but it's easier for others to see when in the calendar, and folk can tag themselves so others get to know who is who. Links, to the event photos, are added to the newsletter to encourage others to join in all the fun we have at B M events.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2010 23:30  

i'm ok for this, could we tie it in with a ride somwere

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/03/2010 23:31  

erm ... how about Big Ds Cafe on the sunday ... Halifax road ... cool place ... and only bikers :) Though could park car and walk up ... lol Nice ride out and lots of other riders there on sundays :) Check out website and see what you think BB ... and you can bunk down at mine with others if you want :) RC

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/03/2010 23:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email