MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Tell us about Biker Match...

Tell us about Biker Match... - Forums [Biker Match] Tell us about Biker Match... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Tell us about Biker Match...

Hey all. Just wondering if people could post here what they think about the site, the people here, etc. Thinking of putting up some quotes on the front page. Thanks, hope you're still enjoying the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/03/2007 13:35  

I have posted on here a lot and still no Lady millionairess has come and dragged me up the aisle. Give them some advice they must be doing something wrong. LOL Seriously I love the site, it's friendly and the people on here are really great. I love them all... well the girls anyway, the lads just get the manly punch on the arm.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 04/03/2007 13:53  

It's very mellow compared to some testosterone fuelled sites, which is a good thing, so instead of bragging about their latest bike top speeds and tricks the people on here actually take an interest in each other and talk with each other. Keep up the good work! PS: The cheques in the post! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 14:14  

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 14:19  

yeah your right paul....its like were all one big family you got jokes, you got banta...plus serious stuff too like in the post deep question...and you got peole who reply'd like derek talking complete sence and someone who has only posted 15 times but is there for others...now im a newbie and you do feel welcome when you start posting,before i started posting thouhg i felt a bit like i would be intruding but its not like that, like you say matt people r here who scan the forums and send pms...i'd say 2 them join in let us know your there.......

Update Reply
millsy @ 04/03/2007 19:20  

and if you can cook lamb as well as millsy does then you're always welcome

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 04:32  

as you all know i dont come here much now, but i did meet blackwingbandit1200 off here and yes we are still together

Update Reply
RC @ 06/03/2007 14:24  

Everyone is cool on here!!! It's not just like another "dating" site. The moderators are cool & it's a big happy family!!..... .. Now then....When is anyone heading out on days out? We should all arrange a big meet!!!

Update Reply
Mark_07 @ 06/03/2007 14:29  

its a great site matt,have made some really good friends and keep chatting to more each day,and dis right,millsys lamb is gorgeous!!!! am lookin 4wd to our next joint sunday lunch! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/03/2007 16:30  

end of march do ya mrs? wot we gonna have this time? xx

Update Reply
Di @ 06/03/2007 16:36  

hmmm..beter ask mr millsy if he wants to brave ours and the kids company again? or if anyone else fancies joining us? then decide what to cook! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 15:28  

x

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 15:32  

gotta say i wouldnt mind lamb again,it was such a lovely change! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 15:40  

of course i do,dont think ill be lucky enough to find lamb road kill again..but can get pheasant easily just put corn on the side of the road wait a little then bam free pheasant,,need to know in advance though for pre baiting and hanging of the birds xx

Update Reply
millsy @ 07/03/2007 16:18  

offs, now he tells us after we've eaten the bloody stuff i made choc cherry crumble on sunday

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 16:32  

well done hun , havent made one myself yet..so u can bring one with u next time so i can try yours x

Update Reply
millsy @ 07/03/2007 16:43  

hade to make an apple version for me sister cos she doesn't like cherries. have to say that it tasted the same as witchists hun. x

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 16:53  

i like pheasant fresh plz! not hung 4 weeks on end! have u made choc cherry crumble yet millsy or still on pancakes? xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 16:54  

sorry havent made it yet but iam shoppin 2morro so will get cherries....no longer on pancakes ,did make corned beef hash with the bacon thang goin on and fryed egg on top very nice ..and enjoyed me curry the other night ...fell asleep last night at 9 on the sofa back is aching now..

Update Reply
millsy @ 07/03/2007 17:02  

u need a back massage mate,want me to ask charlie to 'gently' massage ur back 4 u?? xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 17:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email