MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Tell us about Biker Match...

Tell us about Biker Match... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Tell us about Biker Match... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Tell us about Biker Match...

how bout roast gammon for a change? got one last week on special offer in iceland!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/03/2007 07:09  

Biker Match has come a long way in the past 2 and half years, and since this post was created by Matt, I just thought it would be nice to resurrect it and give new members a chance to have their say. There's also a testimonies page that folk can add their comments to http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/01/2009 06:00  

gud idea kwak i think yhe site is great, I av met some really nice peeps on here and hope 2 meet many more this year.

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/01/2009 19:24  

flippin eck! stoopid keyboard been eating onions again lol *bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2009 08:36  

wow a 2 year old topic! Now THATS really being brought from the dead lol. Good topic tho. How on earth did u dig this one up?

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 13:23  

i like the price,its cheap so i will hang around here until i find my new husband. but dont tell anyone im looking for a hubby coz its a secret and i dont want to scare the men off. im not desperate but anyone will do ha ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 02/02/2009 13:37  

OK SML, we'll keep it to ourselves...

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2009 14:05  

thanks,i know i can trust you not to tell

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 02/02/2009 14:22  

lol, you shouldn't say anyone will do, now Oggy thinks he has a chance!

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 14:59  

awe,poor we bairn.well if hes loaded i might take him as a hubby but only if hes really really minted ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 02/02/2009 15:07  

Matt said: wow a 2 year old topic! Now THATS really being brought from the dead lol. Good topic tho. How on earth did u dig this one up? It's not a dead topic tho, is it Matt? Member's opinions about Biker Match are still relevant now and will be in the future. I do a bit of searching as part of the job (compiler of the newsletter, you remember? lol) so it wasn't difficult to find. Actually I think I was looking for something else and spotted this.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/02/2009 08:02  

dead is by definition Kwak, like a topic that hasn't been posted in for 2 years is considered 'dead'. Doesn't mean it's not still a good topic or relevant, just mean's it's INACTIVE and therefore DEAD. I did say above that it's a good topic though so i've no problem bringing it back.

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/02/2009 08:39  

Oh jeez! Yes DAD I know Well you would say it's a good topic, you started it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/02/2009 09:17  

*Bump* Wanna tell the rest of the world how great it is to be a member of Biker Match? Met someone special and want to SHOUT about it, why not add your testimony to the home page? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/...asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2009 21:22  

Bi-annual refreshment

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/03/2011 09:26  

How much is it worth Matt?

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 15/03/2011 15:47  

Hi new on here, done some posting, nice peeps, Im trying to get to some meets, we could do with some down south, I hope soon. But top site, like the chat so far, and peeps are friendly.

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 15/03/2011 18:07  

Lots of great folk and plenty to keep you busy and have seen so much help on offer to folk with broken bikes

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2011 18:16  

I've been here a long time, peeps come and go, sometimes return too... everyone's given the same welcome, encouraged to join in events and meets whether they are a newbie, or in my case an oldie... just generally a good laugh

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/03/2011 21:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email