MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out Saturday - Loomies

Ride out Saturday - Loomies - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out Saturday - Loomies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out Saturday - Loomies

Hi folks, reckon weather could be good this Saturday, so planning to be at loomies around 10:30, ride out around Salisbury etc and maybe beyond. Not a huge run, reckon on a nice run out bit of lunch then back to loomies. I will be on my blue Bandit 07 plate, topbox (I know), Rossi flower power helmet (yes I know). So if you fancy a meet and a ride out, just turn up. If no one comes I will sulk, sneak to a corner have a good cry, then sod off and do the ride myself. Loomies os on the crossroad of the A272 and A32 the post code is GU32 1JX. That is a few miles south of Alton in Hampshire. Bikers cafe so be prepared could be busy there. The cafe is great and there is a garage next to it for fuel. If you are going to be there, please let me know, drop me a line or something, you can text me on 07932 497828 too (hope I am allowed to put up my mobile, otherwise I am in trouble again) That is it for now acn

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 28/01/2010 20:09  

MMM givin out his mob number i feel a tirade of jokes comin on now (evil laugh)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/01/2010 23:40  

Well that was a waste of a post, I will be out and about, but looks like southern ride outs struggle to happen. One reply saying they could not come and nothing else. My mobile or inbox was not full with a mass of contacts. Well thanks for reading, think my subscription runs out in February.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 30/01/2010 06:51  

I think you'll find it's the time of year, try again in Spring? Don't give up on Biker Match. BTW what is Loomies?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/01/2010 08:24  

I didn't see the post until this morning although I wouldn't have been able to go to Loomies today since I'll soon be off to the Midlands. I had intended to use my ZX-9R but having seen a sprinkling of snow on the ground and the cold weather, it's more likely to be on my Bandit if I'm on two wheels at all.

As Kwak suggests, at this time of year it's difficult to get a run together anywhere. I went to Wannabe's Avebury meet at this time last year and ended up racing the snow home. I won - just - but when I went to rinse the salt off the bike it was under a half inch of snow.

So don't give up on BM. I like to visit Box Hill, Newlands Corner and Fox's which aren't a million miles from Camberley so I may be able to join you in the future. And I'm sure there are others in the region who will also be able to do so.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 30/01/2010 10:24  

Ditto that last post as very soon I will be living down there .. in about 5 weeks in fact

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/01/2010 13:59  

Anyhow, still went out and met an old friend had a ride out and good chat and some pretty yuk soup. Take care all, ride safe and be goodish.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 31/01/2010 15:47  

hey acn Sorry was mmountainbiking in wales this weekend** - I'm also hoping people will start popping out as the nicer weather comes. Maybe next time zzr **then again maybe it was better I was mountainbiking as am now sat with painkillers/ a wrist/thumb splint support and a suspected fractured right scaphoid and wrist -- me thinks that as I was destined to crash yesterday it was maybe better to be on a pushbike with armour than a ZZR -- less damage

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 31/01/2010 20:20  

Well that was a waste of a post, I will be out and about, but looks like southern ride outs struggle to happen. hmmm north south devide up north we would have been there im sure Aircoolednuts maybe a move north is in order mind you its been snowing up here anyways

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 31/01/2010 20:25  

Think we have a lot of southen softies on the site don't you Neal

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/02/2010 18:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email