MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

When I grow up I wanna be?

When I grow up I wanna be? - Forums [Biker Match] When I grow up I wanna be? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

When I grow up I wanna be?

So 22 years spent in the Royal Marines comes up in Jan 2011, now I need a new career, job.......... ...................Any idea's anyone.....so when I grow up I'm gonna be??????????????????? ...answers on a post card please lol.....??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 13:08  

All depends on what your interests are and what holds your attention

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/01/2010 13:39  

well, I've STILL no idea what I wanna be when I grow up!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/01/2010 13:56  

Not going down the old Bootie route of security then? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 14:35  

something active and outdoors

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 27/01/2010 14:54  

Do I have to grow up ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/01/2010 17:14  

When I grow up I want to be an astronaut. But johnnytb could try the rozzers.....although you'd be mainly in doors filing paperwork and it's more 'in-active' - until the donut van calls.......

Update Reply
8 ball @ 27/01/2010 17:23  

I don't ever wanna grow up!!

Update Reply
Bloggsey @ 27/01/2010 17:31  

So far we are all never gonna grow up check been in Peter Pan Club for 22 years...now I'm gonna have to work for a living scary...... Thought about security Slidy but don't fancy getting my noggin cut off by a Fuzzy Wuzzy (nothing racist implied, military slang) on Al Jezzara TV i like my noggin where it is lol.... Rozzers ?????????? maybe but I would really have to arrest myself then............... This could be a new one on BM job networking lol Biker for sale or rent, ha ha or would it be free to good home, house trained broken PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 18:29  

OK how about security "ADVISOR" sat on ya bum telling others how to dodge getting slashed??

Update Reply
Bloggsey @ 27/01/2010 20:18  

Takes a long time in the business to get to that stage, starts doing security work or CP 12 hour shifts 7 days a week for £90 - £100 a day....but you still need to pay to live somewhere as well as your own home,its usually based in London or that s where I did it before for a while.....but once you get established in the business its good...hours and the way you get treated are not great...... some of the more liberal clients don't exactly do normal shit and some need a good f**king slap lol...... .... avoiding getting slashed mmmmhhhh don't speak when you should be listening usually works ha ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 20:39  

fitness trainer?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 20:41  

ahhh too old for that and again it requires college courses etc its been a while since my six pack stood out lol......markets flooded with them though....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 20:45  

Could try Offshore work if your not sick of boats Lot of ex Navy guys doing it Tech backround is helpful

Update Reply
micksaway @ 27/01/2010 21:08  

off shore would be fine but no tech back ground......I wouldn't know where to start to get on that...... I am a PW1 weapons tactics but a lot of planning preparation and supervising field firing ranges and static ranges... an a lot of lecturing but hey I can trn my hand to anything...it just seems everyone wants qualifications for this that and everything.....what ever happened to just being good at the job you do.... changed days apparently a GCSE is worth more than all the things you learn in life ...what utter Bollocks lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 21:23  

have a look at these could give you some pointers .lowestoft.ac.uk/maritime.asp

Update Reply
micksaway @ 27/01/2010 21:34  

lazer quest try running one of them ! or clay pigde shooting ect failing that riot police training

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 27/01/2010 21:57  

you don't need to be superfit to take exercise classes... you are prob fitter than others of your age, many would love to have exercise classes from an ex marine!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 22:27  

i wouldnt !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 22:55  

Ha ha next rally we'll do a 6 am fitness session see how you all enjoy it.... if I'm not there by 6 am start without me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2010 23:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email