MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett

Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett

Oh yes we will need a medical room lmao

Update Reply
jabecs @ 28/01/2010 18:31  

Hi just to make everyone aware registration for this closes 15th feb for the link to register PM me and I will forward to you

Update Reply
jabecs @ 31/01/2010 12:15  

information is already on this page JB. second post from top of page.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2010 12:27  

I thought we weren't supposed to put link in or I would of .... but peeps still to reg b4 15th blues

Update Reply
jabecs @ 31/01/2010 13:58  

I'll have a look at a few local campsites tonight if I get a chance, does anyone know someone who lives in the area with a few ideas of a decent camp site with a " medicine post" lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2010 14:05  

just looking online now

Update Reply
jabecs @ 31/01/2010 14:20  

The link above to afghanheroes.org.uk/bikersevent.asp is fine, so i've removed the other ones. The reason being is that I've already had people asking me how and where to find it on FB and I'm not prepared to be offering that kind of support to 25,000 bikers who don't know how to use FB! Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2010 11:34  

Thanks Matt your a star ..... it is for a good cause too ... though tinged with sadness

Update Reply
jabecs @ 01/02/2010 22:20  

Just had a look at the afghanheroes website. There are now over 8000 bikes registered for this event, over 11000 people including pillys!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 04/02/2010 21:28  

I'm over this way and will try to get some camping options for those who are staying over. Unfortunately my flat with 1 tarmac car space won't help much!

Update Reply
njl @ 04/02/2010 21:56  

The Ogri MCC are open on the sat night with some camping, could be the best place to be the night before.

Update Reply
njl @ 04/02/2010 22:53  

i thought that as well when i googled for campsites if you let me know numbers i will contact them and see what space is still available

Update Reply
jabecs @ 05/02/2010 14:05  

Registration for the event now closed.. from facebook After the meeting today with the authorities and the unprecedented response from the biking community we have been asked to close registration one week early. It will unfortunately NOT be re-opening. We would like to reassure everyone that the ride IS GOING AHEAD W...ITH the FULL suppo...rt of the police and local authorities. We have spoken to a few local businesses who are all looking forward to the day. ALL bikes will be riding through Wootton Bassett no matter what you may have heard. Plan details re: routes, times, wristbands, will be made available in document format soon. We have another meeting with the police next week to discuss the finer details. We can confirm that we will NOT be riding on any stretches of the motorway. We would like to apologise to anybody who has not registered however wanted to join us, we thank everybody for their patience and support.Thank you for your patience! Lizzie, Daniel & JuliaSee more

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 08/02/2010 22:11  

im signed up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2010 00:40  

Hey njl just had email back from ogri mcc ....all full at the inn I have asked if they can recomend anywhere tho so will let you all know

Update Reply
jabecs @ 10/02/2010 18:43  

Registered just in time methinks!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 11/02/2010 05:37  

So many have been disappointed I know ....still not found a campsite either

Update Reply
jabecs @ 11/02/2010 19:12  

I had a couple of positives re camping - I don't know if they'll appreciate me posting up on a form tho so I can pm anyone who's looking

Update Reply
njl @ 11/02/2010 21:37  

can you PM me with them please njl

Update Reply
jabecs @ 11/02/2010 23:30  

I see its all up in the air again no meeting point confirmed 10願 bikes no start time confirmed and no start point or finish even as yet Daniel ( organiser) is in talks with feds and MOD to find a venue big enough........ caos methinks ha ha but organised caos

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2010 23:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email