MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

classic male profile !!!!

classic male profile !!!! - Forums [Biker Match] classic male profile !!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

classic male profile !!!!

Received this one thro a different site!!! Ooooh now, anyone think I should follow it up??? I am a man with full Of Courage with Good Ideal Of humor and Good Character with full of Great I deal Character,Am looking for someone to take control of my soul, to taste the flavor of my excitement, someone that, just by her touch or words makes my body quiver, someone who is open minded, creative, adventurous and spontaneous. Someone who is gentle yet aggressive, sexy and ravenous yet romantic, playful and confident, I love to be pleased. I am a very open minded man and very accepting. When it comes to a woman that can love me for i am in my life even though can also care for me, that can care about me I am affectionate and passionate. I love to laugh . Am looking to meet someone who is honest,sweet,caring,attractive,smart,loving,affectionate and mostly Faithful.Someone who is looking for a serious relationship. someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage. Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing. I would love to start traveling more as well. I am into sports and like to explore many different things. I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh,opened minded,God fearing,Gentle man. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life, and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy watching football.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2009 22:12  

Nice one alice, i'm just cutting and pasting into my 'other' profile

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/11/2009 22:16  

MMmmmmm wasnt tempted til the last bit .................. as long as he aint a Man Utd fan bring it on lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2009 22:18  

Think it'll get you far RK !!! It just about covers all eventualities!! BJ.. ... yep, I was impressed with the last sentence too :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2009 22:24  

I thought the *to taste the flavor of my excitement,* would have done it for you girls

So romantic

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/11/2009 22:28  

He He! PMSL or perhaps i should say Now i know where i have been going wrong.......not.... Must be every womans dream come true ......PMSL even more.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2009 22:32  

Reckon Matt could put it on a help page so everyone new to the site would have an example of how to write a profile

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2009 22:39  

You got your date set with him then Alice, bet he doesn't realise what a great influence he could be on the british dating scene

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/11/2009 22:43  

*to taste the flavor of my excitement,*

depends what flavour he is ..................... now if its mint choc chip ...............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2009 22:45  

RK !!! Are you suggesting I take up the offer in the interests of research?? Now. . .where could I take him on our first date?? BJ. . flavour?? Maybe he's related to Tatyannna (or whatever she's called1) in which case he's bound to be vodka flavoured. . .or possibly red cabbage !!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2009 22:56  

Yeah - the taste of excitement does it for me..................!!!!!!!!!!! That is, until he said he was a football fan Some men really know how to spoil it when it's going well, don't they ??? pmsl

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 29/11/2009 23:34  

and whats up with united fans pray tell ????

Update Reply
dunans @ 30/11/2009 00:48  

Chocolate flavour would do me fine LOL...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/11/2009 01:36  

mmmm nice........some catch, cant think why he's still on his own can you ladies pmsl!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/11/2009 06:57  

this is why you pay a small subscription fee on BM, and why we have a good moderator team... so u dont get this rubbish.

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/11/2009 07:00  

What puzzles me is where he says 'looking to meet someone mostly faithful' I guess he's not looking for a 100% loyalty then lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/11/2009 23:18  

Auntie Kwak smacks of despairation to me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2009 23:29  

Nar, I'm not desperate anymore Jackie, I gave up looking

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/11/2009 23:46  

@ Auntie didnt mean u , u plum !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2009 23:48  

I know ya didn't, ya 'nana!