MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Farewell

Farewell  - Forums [Biker Match] Farewell  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Farewell

I arrived in England at possibly the worst of economic times with the intention of settling,it has'nt worked out for me and i'll be returning to SA on the 27th Nov....tomorrow my BM subscription ends so i need to say farewell now to all you wonderful friendly people,I'm going to miss one and all! Its early i know but here's wishing you the nicest festive season and may your new year resolutions and wishes come true . Cheers Excalibur (Billy)

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 09:19  

Sorry to hear your plans haven't worked out the way you intended. I hope life back in SA will be kind to you. Take care and best wishes to you and your wife.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 15/11/2009 09:24  

Sorry to hear your leaving us, good luck for the future.

Update Reply
LINDAJ @ 15/11/2009 09:26  

Will miss you nd your lovely wife excalibur..... shame you never got down this way before you leave would of been good to see you both again. Will pm you email addy so you can stay in touch .... if you want to that is lol Good luck to you both J xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 15/11/2009 09:55  

i echo the comments mate, really gonna be a shame to see you leave. Don't blame you for leaving the UK though, I also had to. :-) Good luck in SA, keep in touch.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/11/2009 10:39  

Was nice almost knowing you! If I ever get to SA I'll try look you up! Now there is an idea bike safari anyone??

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 15/11/2009 10:45  

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) and Good Luck

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 15/11/2009 12:27  

Billy said: I arrived in England at possibly the worst of economic times with the intention of settling,it has'nt worked out for me and i'll be returning to SA on the 27th Nov....tomorrow my BM subscription ends so i need to say farewell now to all you wonderful friendly people,I'm going to miss one and all! Its early i know but here's wishing you the nicest festive season and may your new year resolutions and wishes come true . Cheers Excalibur (Billy) Aww Billy and Claire, that's real sad news, especially as you were so glad to get out of S A. It doesn't seem that long ago that you arrived, can't you give it a bit longer? Will you be safe in S A? It's a shame we never got round to meeting up, I was looking forward to meeting you both. Such a shame you won't be able to remain a member of B M. Take care of each other, all the best. Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/11/2009 12:35  

yes, I echo all that everyone else has said too Billy..........safe journey and best wishes for the future whatever it holds for you both in SA........take good care out there xxx We'll miss you for sure

Update Reply
babyharley @ 15/11/2009 13:06  

Thanx for the friendly farewells everyone,I've just received 2 emails that my subscription has been renewed for a further 3 months,this,after having cancelled it a week and a half ago! lol so it seems i'll be able to stay in touch for another 90 days albeit from way down south.The small town we're going to is in the Eastern Cape and is called Port Alfred ...google it,you'll see its a lovely seaside marina town that used to be a quaint fishing village,my son-in-law intends buying a pub there and wants us to manage it for him,its an offer i could'nt refuse.I will post foto's asap and yes by all means Andy and any others wishing to make the trip let me know my door is open.Sandi, i guess we will have to become vigilant again cos crime was my main reason for leaving the country in the 1st place but so be it. Exc

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 13:10  

hey, sorry to see a genuine person go, take care billy, will pm you my mobi to keeps in touch .... ride safe !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2009 14:17  

So Sorry to see you go Billy I hope you & your family stay safe & have a great life back in SA. Keep in touch .. Shell & Ian

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/11/2009 14:53  

Well Matt has been softhearted and given me a reprieve... to Matt lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 15:52  

GOOD LAD MATT, cheers for the pm buddy !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2009 17:02  

Billy and Claire,

It was great meeting the pair of you and a bit of a shock reading this post as you were so looking forward to settling here! Got to say a bar near a beach would set my itchy feet on fire too so good luck the pair of you and keep in touch. You'll both be missed on and off the site!!

GOOD LUCK

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/11/2009 18:19  

Again Billy and Claire "Ratty" and I say farewell my freinds its been an honour you both deserve a good life im sure you will find it and it may just be the bar at the sea .heres hoping so !!!!!!!!! take care and look after each other and you better keep in touch Buddy ! GOOD LUCK !!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/11/2009 18:38  

now stop it or i might

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 18:44  

hehehehe ! soft bugger ! see you on the dark side a the moon BILLY !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/11/2009 18:48  

Good luck it was good to meet you,hope our paths cross again,in fact i think they will,have to start saveing for road trip to SA me thinks if you dont mind a visitor i reckon 4 to 5 day ridethats if you dont mind always fanced africa take care hope all goes well SUMO

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 15/11/2009 18:51  

Sad news indeed! Any chance of a farewell sherbet at Squires?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2009 18:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email