MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Farewell

Farewell  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Farewell  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Farewell

EXc address would be good lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/11/2009 23:22  

Well this it friends..my final farewell,there are too many of you to put on here by name,I thank you for your greetings and will try to contact you from SA even if only via PM . Bye Bye ps; for the ladies for the men

Excalibur

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/11/2009 14:11  

It's been a pleasure to make your acquaintance Excalibur, even if only via electronic and snailmail means so far.

I wish all the best to you and Mrs Excalibur and hope that your bar life will be both successful and peaceful. Stay in touch!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/11/2009 14:31  

Good luck Billy and Claire and I hope everything works out fine for you both. Keep in touch

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/11/2009 17:27  

Bye Billy Bye Claire .... take care and stay in touch the both of you ..... Al and I may just turn up one of these days lol and xxx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 26/11/2009 17:38  

he he go on then what you still here for! lol dont enjoy the sun shine too much hope your flight is not too bumpy

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/11/2009 20:36  

Hey Billy and Claire.. Was great to meet you both. Sorry to hear you are going back to SA.. but sounds like an opportunity too good to miss. Take care ..and keep in touch Kaz xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/11/2009 02:33  

Update:

I've had a text from them saying they're sitting on a beach drinking chilled brandy and it's a simmering 28 degrees! Makes you wonder what the hell we're doing living somewhere like this??

I'm packing me case Billy and Claire, see you tomorrow

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/11/2009 16:01  

Well done Billy and Claire! Get yerself another V-Max and enjoy it and yourselves !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 28/11/2009 16:09  

yeh good JARB ! hope all is well and have one of them brandys for me billy boy !!!!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 28/11/2009 23:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email