MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Xmas/New Year

Xmas/New Year (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas/New Year (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Xmas/New Year

Oi twinnie u best not be hiding 5th Dec !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get up stand up strut ur funky stuff o no ......................... :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 16:29  

Come on come onCome on come onGet up and stand upStrut your funky stuff sure enough(repeat)How you gonna be the attractionIf you wanna stick to the wallInvite yourself a piece of the actionYou got to get up to that and ring the bellYou got to know we got to goGet up and dance down the...Get up and stand upStrut your funky stuff sure enough(repeat)

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/11/2009 16:36  

Hmm, that ain't Led Zepp is it

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 11/11/2009 16:42  

ERM NO this is though lol vvvvvvvvvv There's a lady who's sure All that glitters is gold And she's buying a stairway to heaven When she gets there she knows If the stores are all closed With a word she can get what she came for Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh And she's buying a stairway to heaven There's a sign on the wall But she wants to be sure 'Cause you know sometimes words have Two meanings

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/11/2009 16:46  

Theres a tree by a brook
were the song birds are singing

Doesnt matter what you do twinnie ur a dancing with ME lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 16:50  

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/11/2009 16:51  

Squires sounds good to me too..not far...so is anyone organising a time and date????

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/11/2009 17:04  

squires ??? thougth we were gonna go out somewhere, not just in one place, we aint talking a ride out are we.....can we not make it somewhere central ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 18:55  

If anyone fancies a sunday meal again I can organise a post meet up at Bassetts Pole again in January like this year.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2009 18:57  

i could organise that too, the landlord chris and sue are two very good friends

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 19:02  

u gotta job then knuckles lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/11/2009 19:07  

no worries, will see how many respond

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 19:21  

I will go on a post xmas do, mite have some money by then, and i gotta say last time at the bassets woz brill

Update Reply
drobess @ 11/11/2009 19:23  

Dips and Drob...post Xmas meal sounds really great..count me in for definite...Im sure Mum will look after girls for me...and I remember the fun I had with you all on my first one..sorry missed the last one...but dont want to miss out this time!!

I am still up for a meeting up at Squires too!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/11/2009 20:56  

i could organise that too, the landlord chris and sue are two very good friends Ian it would be rather daft if we both tried to organise this, I have delt with Chris for the last couple of years but feel free to take over as you seem eager to do so.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2009 21:21  

Thats 5 for Squires so far . . .doesn't sound much of a party yet but guess its quality not quantity that counts!! Always up for alternative suggestions. . .any lateral thinkers out there??? Could meet up in York for a few shandies I guess ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/11/2009 21:37  

hay this squires is near ish me hehehe might be up 4 that then

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/11/2009 21:43  

Squires is a long way from mine but depending on the date I should be able to make it, although there isn't much time left now before xmas and don't forget there is the brummie do on 5th Dec. as well as the camping week end 27th November. That only leaves the week ends of 20th November, 11th and 18th December.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2009 21:59  

OK. . .just phoned Squires and full of the party spirit they are definately NOT!!!!!! At the moment there is only one other group booked. . on 19th Dec and only 15 people. Hmmm doesn't sound too lively to me. . tho may be worth checking again later in the month???!! Looks like back to the drawing board. Anyone got a plan B ??? Night out in York??? How about we all have chips in Brid with Wheely???????!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/11/2009 22:02  

cruiser...i was not trying to take over, chris sue and the boys are close friends of my family, we have been on holiday with them etc...so i was just trying to help, but the task is now yours !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 22:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email