MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Xmas/New Year

Xmas/New Year (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas/New Year (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Xmas/New Year

no buddy not at all, i will gladly organise something at give it my upmost attention......but we have to decide on a date......but everyone seems to be busy !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2009 09:41  

he he ........................seeeeeeeeeee, love it or hate it, that's why it pays to plan Xmas stuff early.....................late summer Id say in this case they we might actually have a date set up that most of us can make lmao!!! Never, mind........................whatever, just give us some notice and Ill be up for it...............ty Ian for offering and trying tho ..............

Update Reply
babyharley @ 16/11/2009 16:15  

well i tried !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2009 16:17  

Think it would be a nice idea to have a post xmas get together i would be happy with that

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/11/2009 00:08  

thats wot a few of us said bj,but also for those that want it,do 1 b4 xmas as well

Update Reply
drobess @ 17/11/2009 00:28  

Well we are having one arent we drobs lady lol but hey ho this party animal is up for more

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/11/2009 00:34  

sorry folks i wont be able to sort out a xmas bash this year due to a family bereavement....

Update Reply
RC @ 17/11/2009 00:39  

Sorry to hear that RC xx

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/11/2009 05:55  

Generally speaking, it's rarely possible to find a weekend in December when "everyone" is available. There are lots of family, work and friend commitments. It's always a busy month.

So if you fancy having a night out, you pick a date that suits you, announce it and get on with arranging it for those who wish to attend. If some people can't make it, they don't go. You only make it difficult on yourself if you try to accommodate "everyone" before you even start making arrangements, especially this late in the year.

Seeing as I no longer even visit my parents on a weekly basis due to lack of fuel funds, I definitely won't be joining you, whenever you do it!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/11/2009 06:01  

Hi All Well looks to me.... like we should call the night out on the 5th the Christmas party as well as Bike Show for those who can make it So i for one look forward to seeing you all there in a party mood .............bring it on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2009 06:11  

Blade pls do not forget your xmas bow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/11/2009 21:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email