MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Strange but true (allegedly)

Strange but true (allegedly) - Forums [Biker Match] Strange but true (allegedly) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Strange but true (allegedly)

If your drunk and you sleep with one foot on the floor its supposed to stop the room spinning !!! (anyone tried that one?)

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!

Porcupines float in water!

The placement of a donkey's eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/10/2009 00:38  

Statistically, the average number of legs per person is less than two. A snail can sleep for three years. All polar bears are left handed. No word in the english language rhymes with 'month'. The best things about bees are their knees....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/10/2009 00:50  

Oh BJ...... I wonder if perhaps you need to sleep??? ( mmmm the spinning room drunk, foot on the floor??? .......... *quickly notes that one down* will try out, and post results as soon i am able

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 02/10/2009 00:52  

TC.... you definately need to sleep!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 02/10/2009 00:53  

i wonder who studied the snail sleeping????? what a mind numbingly boring piece of research!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 02/10/2009 00:55  

I know DS ... I know.... What I actually need to do is get some work done but I keep getting distract..OOH, A BUTTERFLY!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/10/2009 00:57  

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people! Being left handed I'd like to know which products they are then I could avoid them Am I a polar bear? Porcupines float in water! Do they drown in sand?The placement of a donkey's eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times!If I have my eyes moved will I see my feet again?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 02:37  

Shall try that with my foot on Fri. night at Butlins BJ, I'm left handed but seem to get on the right side of the road so that could be true. ok for the porcupines but what about things the spikes hit Think after Fri.night i might be seeing 4 feet

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/10/2009 03:44  

Not sure about the one foot on the floor thing... back in the days when I did get that drunk, I tried to sleep with one eye open as that stopped the spinning room!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 02/10/2009 06:25  

LOL yea Cissy but ya couldn't have got any sleep that way

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 09:11  

I enjoy it when the room spins! lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 02/10/2009 09:19  

Yea excal it lets us oldies know we're still alive

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 09:36  

DS sorry i have a head for useless facts

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/10/2009 10:41  

Are you related to Worzel Gummidge, BJ? (Worzel Brummidge? )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/10/2009 10:46  

I've heard that tale when you have whirly pit but never tried it because I've been too drunk to remember.

I've never seen this done and maybe people on here emay be able to enlighten me but is it true if you put the hand of a sleeping person in a glass of water that they will piss themsleves?

As for lefthandeness and dangerous - calving knives, bread knives,
corkscrews, tin openers, scissors, chainsaws - it's a right handed world out there full of unseen calamities for us of the cack handed persausion.

Me, I like being sinster and a bit gauche.

We may be only one in ten of the population but we make up for it in other ways.

Learnado Da Vinci, Michaelengelo, Einstein, Julius Ceasar, Benjamin Franklin, Rubens, Edison,,,

...I can see a pattern forming, what do you think?

...the list goes on

Update Reply
vinnie @ 02/10/2009 20:30  

statisticaly left handed people are more likely to suffer from skitsophreenia ( cant spell that one sorry ) so perhaps 2500 people got coz they where told to the voices made me do it

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/10/2009 20:39  

Obviously by the look of your profile piccie WN..the Voices DID make you do it LOL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/10/2009 20:40  

dont you like it thought it was my best side

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/10/2009 20:43  

hears a pic of me and the dog is that beter bikerchick

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/10/2009 20:47  

Hey WN you will get in trouble with the moderators...shhh..they might be looking. You have to have a picture of your face on your profile otherwise they will suspend your account!

Not a bad piccie...liked your first one to be honest LOL

Lurrrrveee the doggie...aaaahh..I REALLY miss mine...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/10/2009 20:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email