MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Here is an old one....

Here is an old one.... - Forums [Biker Match] Here is an old one.... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Here is an old one....

The primary school teacher goes into class and decides that the kids should stand up and tell their classmates what their fathers do for a living. First little boy stands up and proudly explains his father is a fireman who rescues people and puts out fires. The second stands up and tells everyone his father is a policeman. And so it goes on... factory worker, salesman, shop worker.... etc etc. The teacher notices little Johnny sitting quietly at the back of the class. This is very unusual (as anyone who has heard little Johnny jokes before will know) so the teacher goes over to Little Johnny and asks him to stand up and tell the class about his father. Little Johnny shuffles to his feet and looking at the floor mumbles something nobody can hear. "Speak up a bit louder Johnny" says the teacher. "My dad goes out late at night and works in a strange club where he dances around a pole and takes off his clothes, sometimes he goes home with funny men and gets paid for it." Says Johnny. The teacher is horrified. He takes little Johnny to one side and says quietly.... "Is that true about your father Johnny?" "No sir" Says Johnny...."He really plays football for Liverpool, but I was too embarrassed to say it out loud."

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 12:52  

sorry it's a bit pathetic........... How about: Liverpool FC have signed Michael Jackson..... apparently he likes being thrashed by a group of young boys.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 14:27  

rotflmao, still think west ham should have won the fa cup tho

Update Reply
Oggy @ 10/01/2007 15:53  

bloody gooners by the way rube....................wtg for the accolade on 101

Update Reply
Di @ 10/01/2007 16:02  

lol rube when it said old one was expectin a pickie of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheheh

Update Reply
storm @ 10/01/2007 16:51  

Update Reply
Di @ 10/01/2007 16:57  

.............. your'e dead Storm Hey thanks Di.............. you finally got there then eh? Good for you. I hope you enjoy the place.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 17:02  

bring it on baby !!!!!!! am waitin utensils at the ready

Update Reply
storm @ 10/01/2007 17:07  

"1st Dragoon Light Toothpick Brigade......... Tactical withdrawal...... Enemy expecting us"

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 17:10  

mmmmmmmmm what u been on rube?????????? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 17:41  

......... had a cream cake............. maybe a bit too much sugar???

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 18:44  

mmmmmmm think its more than a bit

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 18:46  

it was a big cream cake...........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 18:47  

wot an you didnt save us any ??????? my favourite cream cakes are the green ones from morrisons could eat the lot to myself

Update Reply
storm @ 11/01/2007 10:56  

what do u mean could storm you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 11/01/2007 11:37  

.........really.............. so Storm is a bit of a piggy with the cakes eh? I'll store that info for future use......... rofl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/01/2007 14:56  

errrr rube think piggy is being polite cos yep luv me cakes the green ones the best yummy

Update Reply
storm @ 12/01/2007 16:52  

Hey next time I have a mouldy cream cake at the back of the cupboard I know where to send it.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/01/2007 20:38  

Wondered how long u would get to mention ur cream cakes Storm hun pmsl its taken u a long time m8 YOU ILL?

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 13/01/2007 02:54  

yep gwen feelin a bit rough at mo, need a cake to cheer me up jaks decided to share his germs !!!!! lol rube cakes dont sit in my cupboard long enough to grow !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/01/2007 12:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email