MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???

yeah right.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 15:22  

The trouble is ladies men dont vibrate..to me its not quite the same..any way before I get banned...Ive got distant memories of that now! PMSL

Lou...he went to all that trouble and hasnt contacted me since..hes been after me since Xmas..finally say yeah I will go on a date and nothing..no text call nothing..so I assume its a big NO!...Im not daft!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/09/2009 16:19  

Fair enough, but personally I'd have given the bloke a shout after a week or so and said "When are you taking me out then?", rather than assume they're blowing me out just because they'd not been in touch.

Ann Summers is full of cheap shite, shoddily put together... That's why men are better

But it's a serious point... nobody seems to wait for anything these days... You want something, you go out and get it and if you can't afford to get it, you borrow or stick it on plastic.

I've had people send me stroppy messages on various websites (BM included) because I've not responded to their initial message within a nanosecond of opening it. Ye gads. What happened to patience?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/09/2009 16:40  

how about a bit of old fashion courting...........not that i ever called it at......but i know rose has not done anything wrong, dont know why a bloke should behave like that !!!!, perhaps he is away or something, hope there is a good explanation

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 18:12  

Things that make you go ... hmmmm ??? thats easy Chocolate Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
petervalk @ 01/09/2009 21:59  

Petey, you can have any chocolate that comes my way - it just makes me ill, give me nuts anyday Got to agree Ian, what happened to old fashioned courting? I think half the trouble is nowadays we have mobiles, emails, etc and if someone doesnt get in touch etc, we think the worst. A bit like last year when I was meeting Hull750 in a cafe and collapsed in Hull, and ended up in hospital, so missed our meeting, he thought he'd been stood up, and I was attached to drips and wires. Sometimes, we have to look at the whole picture......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/09/2009 22:10  

Strange how some women automatically assume that if a guy decides that they don't want to see someone again after a date that there must be something terribly wrong with THEM. Maybe that guy lost his wife some months back and is still grieving. Maybe that guy came home wracked with guilt for enjoying himself. Maybe that guy needs some time to work these things through. Maybe ...

Update Reply
zzr12 @ 01/09/2009 22:37  

Maybe all that guy or girl needed was just a hug

Update Reply
dragon @ 01/09/2009 22:48  

Hey. . .big hugs for zzr . Lifes just not fair sometimes. . lets count our blessings X

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/09/2009 23:06  

Sumo in a frock!!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/09/2009 23:51  

Huggs to ZZr 12 from me too x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/09/2009 23:53  

Sumo full stop lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 00:23  

my kids want me to marry the ice cream man.....hmmmmmmmm....eeeek!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 02/09/2009 14:02  

theres a dirty joke there somewhere ....XK where are you!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/09/2009 14:06  

Explaining to my boss 100 a day how to use e-mail hmmmmmmmmmm Have expect to see her with a bottle of Tipp-Ex in hand trying to delete off screen !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 14:34  

Old fashioned courting... blimey that would be cool huh? Imagine, a blokey phoning, asking you out on a dinner date, turning up on time..... phoning afterwards to arrange another date.... I vaguely remember that from years and years ago, before we all had PC's and mobile phones! The last bloke to 'chat me up' did it by text message unbelievably, with maybe one or two calls... took him weeks and weeks to summon up courage to come and spend time with me (we had only met briefly at a rally)... won't bother with the whole sad story of what went wrong there lololol (refer to the no contact at weekends post lolol).... I have to admit that it would be lovely to be 'courted' properly... which is partly why I guess that I won't do the distance thing again. I digress (as usual)...

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 02/09/2009 15:02  

well i have decided that distance is not a prob if you like someone enough, i have found a gem in littlechick, and of course she is sooooooooo lucky to have found me, i am sure you will all agree

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 15:04  

No comment Ian

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 15:06  

oi !!!! thats your fooking bacon burnt !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 15:07  

equally no comment!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 02/09/2009 15:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email