MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???  - Forums [Biker Match] Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???

Ok as we have a things that made you smile & things that made you sad I thought one that could cheer us up... Things that make you go ... hmmmm ??? You know the type of Q's that hit us every day when we sit there & think ... now why the heck ..... ??? So ... what made you go hmmmm ??? today... For me it was the stupidity of my work place ... wanting a shif change someone offered to do 11.30 - 6pm with a 30 min non paid lunch, meaning he would work 6.5 hours & gets paid for 6 ... the company I work for said nope... he can work 12 - 6 & have 2 x 15 min paid break, meaning he works 5.5 hours & gets paid for 6 ... hmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/08/2009 18:03  

Men who are very chatty on the phone and by text all week, then mysteriously don't answer texts or calls over a weekend! Hmmmmmmmmm indeed!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 31/08/2009 18:15  

Thats men for ya Cissy! For me.. people who ask you to do something for them, just so they can feel better in themselves. Needless to say, the answer was NO

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 31/08/2009 18:56  

lol thats married men u mean

Update Reply
dunans @ 31/08/2009 19:04  

hmmmmm my thoughts exactly dunans!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/08/2009 19:05  

cissy shouldnt try writing mystery novels if she thinks thats a mystery

Update Reply
dunans @ 31/08/2009 19:08  

Nope, its fine...the penny dropped lol just can't believe i almost fell for it!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 31/08/2009 19:12  

thank goodness hun. xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/08/2009 19:31  

aye...but sometimes I got to wonder and think "why me!" lolol.... gives up men methinks

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 31/08/2009 19:47  

If people are that shallow then they deserve all they get.Keep calling ! He will be shitting himself ! Or be honest up front and everyone knows where they stand.Not my cup of tea and i have had it in reverse as well.Actually went away for a weekend when she nicely told me she would consider leaving her husband if i would take on her children.Known her for 2 months as well.Must have been as thick as they come,never suspected a thing.Needless to say i never took up her offer !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2009 20:04  

People who think it's funny to let a guy rope go on my tent in a very windy field at Captain Cook Rally (result 4 smashed caines) and i cannot afford to get a new tent for the friendlies :O( so hope I can get replacements in good time! MMMMM indeed

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 31/08/2009 21:39  

If you don't get sorted with a tent then let me know. Since I'm ferrying bands etc, I'll have to take the car so my three man tent should be available. Imagine having to take a 'kin car to a bike rally? This will be my first ever rally in a car, so does that make me a rally(car)virgin??? My mind is agog with all manner of deflowering methods

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 31/08/2009 23:26  

Cissystar are we twins????

I was going to put the same thing but with a bit of a twist...

Fellas who come on strong at you ..text you all day long, ring for hours on end...persuade you to go on a date....then nothing...no text call nothing yet ended the date saying cant wait to see you again....not married so what the heck is wrong with me...and even more recently I got asked out after my meet he even persuaded me to put attached up which Ive NEVER EVER done as Ive never got that far before...lol....saying so much stuff about how he has always wanted to go out with me etc etc..and this first date never materialising either........so now these fellas do a runner BEFORE even going on a date!!! PMSL...Im so rubbish at this dating lark...Ive only just started trying to date again...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 31/08/2009 23:30  

i never persuaded u to put attached :P

Update Reply
dunans @ 31/08/2009 23:33  

BIG HUGS bless you Dun...thanks! PMSL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 31/08/2009 23:36  

Offspring who suddenly have all sorts of commitments if you should ever dare to ask them for help. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 31/08/2009 23:49  

BC... yeah, we got matching "MUG" tattooed on our foreheads! I too am giving up the whole dating thing, I am obviously a crap judge of character lolol... roll on my college course starting, so I can concentrate on that instead! Alice2: I get that, not from offspring yet (they are too young) but from family members who are always saying "If you need anything, anything at all, just call"...so I call, and they are too busy to help? Whats that all about? a very big Hmmmmmmmmm to start the day!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 01/09/2009 06:22  

even more recently I got asked out after my meet ..........and this first date never materialising Give the poor bloke a chance to draw breath BC! Your meet was only the weekend before wasn't it? I don't really think you can draw the conclusion that a first date is "never" going to materialise after just a week. Slow down & relax.... let things happen gradually and naturally... it doesn't all have to happen immediately. I think we've got so used to immediate satisfaction these days, we seem to expect it all the time now. I got a stroppy message from an ebay buyer, slating me for not posting their item even though they'd paid for it immediately the auction ended. They were furious that it didn't arrive the following morning. Erm... but the auction ended at 9pm Thursday. How the hell was I supposed to get it to them Friday morning? Or maybe they expected me to jump in the motor and drive up to North Wales with it? Who knows?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/09/2009 09:59  

lol @ the joys of ebay! You mean you didn't deliver it personally? Shame on you! I am doing a taste of his own medicine... not replying to any texts or phone calls... after all its a weekday...lolol !!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 01/09/2009 10:51  

Men in general make me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Good on you Cissy 'think we've got so used to immediate satisfaction these days, we seem to expect it all the time now.' The answer to that one is Ann Summers lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/09/2009 15:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email