MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just an idea

Just an idea - Forums [Biker Match] Just an idea - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just an idea

How about we try to have a bike match weekend somewhere nice. Somewhere well away from where we all are now, so those with kids can take them too. Isle of Man? (Outside of TT as getting accomodation might be awkward) Haven holiday park somewhere. (Like a sort of Butlin's for those who don't know it.) Something like that? May not happen in 2007 but it is possible.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 15:58  

Just an idea........ anyone else think it would work? All the kids together would be able to keep an eye on them during the day... then we can have a drink in the evening.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 16:09  

yep good idea rube, will have to get thinkig caps on, or a theme park for the day then might not be as exspensive for a day, even skeggie for a day cos its so cheep to get there, and trains regular too, might work out easier for peeps with more than one kid

Update Reply
storm @ 06/01/2007 16:16  

Have to take your advice on that as I don't have to trawl around with kids hanging off me myself. Theme parks..... Alton Towers, Camelot, etc etc.?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 16:19  

i think its a fab idea.......we should all put our heads together and think about it....alton towers sounds a great place as suitable for singles,couples and families all but like post 2 said can be very expensive.....i am hoping to go to the bulldog bash this yr so avoiding that time of year i would be very much grateful.... i will try and have a think and see what ideas i can suggest....thats suitable and cheap enough for every one.......but wot a fab idea!

Update Reply
barmy-byka-bird @ 06/01/2007 16:52  

yep will deffo get me thinking cap on where u can go for the day or a weekend be good to get the kids involved xx

Update Reply
RC @ 06/01/2007 17:36  

I'm sure that between us we can come up with something...... Maybe a weekend in Holland at Matt's place, he'll put us all up....... Seriously though.... something for everyone would be great. C'mon girls you are good at this sort of thing.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 18:01  

Hi bbb, welcome hun. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 07/01/2007 06:41  

Sounds like a great idea Rube mate

Always fancied going to IOM, not nesseceraly during TT fortnight cos it's a lovey picturesque place even without the bikes whizzing past

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 07/01/2007 10:42  

what about a weekend in skegness? like butlins or summet?

Update Reply
RC @ 07/01/2007 14:28  

welcome bbb hope you enjoy........... think that iom would be too exspensive even out of tt season 2ws cos the hotels are so exspensive, but we will think of something

Update Reply
storm @ 07/01/2007 16:58  

i think it needs to be somewhere everyone can get to really.what about starting a post to see how many want to come.how many kids,how far they can travel & so on, if we get enought ppl we may be able to get a group discount on something somewhere in return they could be offered advertising on the site,this matter would need to be discussed with matt before hand of course but its an idea.i'm sure loads of ppl would love to come along but i am aware that not every one is loaded,if we can get enough in deposits from ppl then we might even be able to get a whole w'end away some where

Update Reply
Oggy @ 07/01/2007 17:44  

theres a haven site nr mablethorpe i'm takin the kids to it in june for week(cheaper than in school hols) its not to far to get to either. welcome bbb! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/01/2007 09:20  

the sun are doin them hol vouchers again,could be an idea?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/01/2007 10:34  

welcome bbb hun to our mad house glad to have u on board xxxxx A break away with everyone sounds great. Would be up for that.xxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 10/01/2007 02:18  

if plenty of us are up for a weekend away maybe we get a group discount when we decide where we gonna go.

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 04:28  

i'm up for that

Update Reply
Oggy @ 10/01/2007 07:11  

Sounds like this could work.............

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 13:09  

well im not organising this one someone else can lol

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 17:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email