MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kids n campin

Kids n campin (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Kids n campin (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kids n campin

Im glad u sorted the fact that yorkshire aint in the midlands, i woz beggin 2 fink that u ad decided 2 chance sites n there was another upton barns

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/07/2009 18:24  

Sorry drobess, geography ain't my strong point!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/07/2009 18:48  

my kids would love the camping thing so If you can get it all set up, i'm in

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2009 22:22  

Great stuff nanu, we've got a decent site waiting to take our bookings if you have a look thru the thread there's a web address on the first page and it's looking like the week before last in September. You n the kids would be more than welcome mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/07/2009 22:29  

let me know wen it goes up on events so i can get booked in ready

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/07/2009 22:49  

No probs drob, if no-one has any objections to weekend of 18th september we can give cruiser gal a shout to organise the booking on Friday night. I'm really pleased there's a good bit of interest from people with and without kids

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/07/2009 22:52  

just to make sure,is it a saturday to sunday or friday to sunday?

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/07/2009 22:55  

I think i'll do the Friday too Pond and make a full weekend of it but it's up to anyone else which if not all they fancy doing eh?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 28/07/2009 23:02  

Might be a bit difficult for me to do the friday but I'll try...deffo saturday to sunday though

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/07/2009 23:15  

Likewise, cos the sproglets are back at school then... and i am not too sure about braving a Friday afternoon traffic jam in the tin box.... so may pop up on the Saturday morning.

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 29/07/2009 10:34  

lol@tin boxes na na na na nahhhh ouch!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 29/07/2009 12:05  

you'll see me coming in my car... is all I can say!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 29/07/2009 12:25  

Oh God Cissy, you're not gonna embarrass us all are ya!

I've spoken to Cruiser Gal last night and she's reminded me that the third week in September clashes with something but I can't remember what! Anyway it looks like the best weekend for this adventure is the last one in September. Anyone who can't make that shout up n we'll see where we go from there but if everyones happy it'll be Friday 25th to Sunday 27th.

I thank you

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 18:47  

sounds ok 2 me, if weathere ok we could av a ride out, well those without kiddies that fir on bikes n the rest in their cars, if wanted to, to foxton locks ( Would need the use of me satnav 2 find it tho)

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/07/2009 18:52  

I'd be up for a run out drobs and thinking about it, my kids will be at school on the Friday so i'll probs get there early Sat morning too

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 19:19  

This looks like a good event RK, might be able to make it ourselves and it would be great to unwind with friends and our respective rugrats (and don't anyone take that as a slur on their children, I was talking about my own 'drains on my resources' ). You should create an event for this (if you haven't done so already) so people can get their names down for it. If the Friendly Bikers continue after the rally then this is exactly the sort of family event we have in mind for future so it would be great to see how it goes.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/07/2009 19:43  

It would be great to see you n your family there Blue. I'm gonna post the event on Friday night to give peeps the chance to shout up if there's a problem with the dates. I'd hate to end up going on me bill cos no-one else can make it lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 19:50  

I'm really looking forward to this! I might even cheat as well and get one of those rooms lol

Update Reply
pondlife @ 29/07/2009 21:56  

So it's a full english all round on pond then

Thanks mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/07/2009 22:00  

RK

Me thinks i may have to furnish you with a map and some new rubber gloves :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2009 22:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email