MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kids n campin

Kids n campin (22) - Forums [Biker Match] Kids n campin (22) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kids n campin

I'm miffed at missing it but dont think folk wud have thot mucj to me snoring away most of the day !!!

Sorry guys

But i will endeavour to make sure i annoy u all in person soon to make up for it, see how gud i am to all u folks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 21:06  

ye we missed a bj mind u if u ad of snored all day we would of chucked u in the lake

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/09/2009 21:30  

Well it wud certainly have woken me up drobs thats for sure, glad you all had a great time without me

(i'm nobodies child, nobodies child, nobody loves me i'm just running wild)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 22:01  

Well what can I say, it was a lovely week end shared with lovely company, nice to catch up with people from bm I hadn't seen for a while and also lovely to meet and make new bm friends. I have just had a pm of Granny Dips and she said from what she can remember she had a brilliant time but can the person who kept hold of her very red lippy please return it. lol Spanner thank you for treating me, my daughter and her family to a really yummy meal, but more importantly for making me so happy this week end. Taz and Dave hope the teeth marks are fading, Drob my dear bestest buddy next time please don't encourage me to join you in the demon drink barcardi, Miss Kazastan(spl) bitter and cider it really don't make for a sober cg. Taz the sherbet in the flying saucers did help. Sheila and her Barbi what a great breki, Madmum and your family and friends thanks for making Freya's day at Upton lovely, hopefully she will stop saying Freya cried for Fimbles. Legs and Rachel it was lovely meeting you both and Legs thanks for sharing your dorito's and dip and making the tea. Lula it was lovely to meet your b/f and also your mate Dave, think i will name him Dave the Rave after his and Tazants antics on both nights, just hope they pics are edited before putting them on the events pics, OMG I can still see the faces on those people the other side of the glass when Taz was taking my pic you devil you. Rusty really missed you not being able to make it as was looking forward to meeting you, hope your feeling a lot better now and I will certainly be doing another camping week end at this site next year maybe sometime in June if people are interest. Those that might have been put off by the title fear not you won't need to have children to join this event just like you didn't have to have children this week end, also mode of transport doesn't matter its the turning up and having fun thats important. The children there were all a credit to their families.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/09/2009 22:10  

CG glad u all had fun adn sorry i cudnt make it :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 22:40  

great to meet you nutty peeps!(eventually!) sorry we had to dissapear a bit early on saturday night but we were both knackered after all the travelling etc missed you all sunday morning too but hey ho,theres always next time. bit suspect BJ and RK beig absent at the same time apparently sick (yeah) lol shame you didnt make it all those who didnt,look forward to next time

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/09/2009 10:49  

great to meet you nutty peeps!(eventually!) sorry we had to dissapear a bit early on saturday night but we were both knackered after all the travelling etc missed you all sunday morning too but hey ho,theres always next time. bit suspect BJ and RK beig absent at the same time apparently sick (yeah) lol shame you didnt make it all those who didnt,look forward to next time

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/09/2009 10:50  

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/09/2009 10:50  

pond r u looking to boost yr karma with postin that message three times
(U dont fink rk and bj both had the same illness do yoAt least next time we meet up we will know who we r, and u have my mob number now pond so if yr ever this way give me a shout and come and say hi

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/09/2009 11:17  

Pond i was very disappointed not to have met you !!!! lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2009 13:07  

me n kids had a fantastic time too,great to meet up with old friends and new! i took the space hopper too bj! we did manage to fit all our\stuff in camper which took alot longer than we thought so didnt get to leave till 6pm!!!! chaz has recovered from almost drowning,bless him!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 28/09/2009 17:04  

woz lovely 2 meet you mm, yr kids were all great, glad chaz is all ok, and well dun 2 yr eldest for saving him. hope u will make it to the next kids and camping that gets arranged. couldnt believe how much stuff you had 2 pack up, bet you were glad it wasnt rainin

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/09/2009 17:38  

sounds like it was a major ball you guys had there , good one RK for kicking it off and getting the ball rolling.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 28/09/2009 18:03  

No throwing Pond in the water and i missed the space hopper

(Sits in the corner and sulks muttering to herself)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2009 21:14  

u missed the lovely brekki as well bj

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/09/2009 21:18  

Drobs would you like some salt with that lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2009 21:32  

The brekkie was just great on sunday morning!!! Comfortable room as well!! Oh and I would thoroughly recommend the venison for dinner!!!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/09/2009 21:50  

Pond you had a lucky escape but next time .................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2009 21:52  

oh yeah jackie! I'm quaking in my boots!!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/09/2009 22:28  

And so you should be my good man and so you should be !!!! lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2009 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email