MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kids n campin

Kids n campin - Forums [Biker Match] Kids n campin - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kids n campin

Just throwing an idea about to see if anyone else would fancy a camping weekend with or without bikes but kids can come too. Anyone with or without kids would be welcome but i've got 2 and I can't fit em both on bike so would be turning up in the tin box!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 16:06  

I'de be up for that in a box too coz I've got 2 most weekends.

Update Reply
lezg @ 26/07/2009 16:19  

Count me in...location dependent... but yup sounds cool! Tin box for me too :-)

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/07/2009 16:38  

I would be up for this but can I throw a suggestion as well, can we make this meet in the midlands which is then central for peeps from north and south,

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/07/2009 16:39  

Great well lets see how many more would be interested and we can all have a chat about location, somewhere in the middle of the furthest north and south would be fair

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 16:41  

We must ave been typing that at the same time drob lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 16:43  

scarey rusty but great minds fink alike, I know of a nice campsite called upton barns, cruiser gal knows it betts and its bike freindly, wiv a pub onsite, its not far from twycross just off the a444

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/07/2009 16:59  

Trust you to think of the pub drobs, saw your chat on friday night and pmsl, I went to bed full of vodka and heineken (after kwak sorted me fridge out) and didn't post cos I was strugglin to see the keyboard but you managed to type! . Site sounds good for me, couple hours away, ideal unless someone from Aberdeen says they want to come lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 17:05  

Sounds good to me... BUT... am busy through till mid august... so when were you thinking? September time maybe middle/end?

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/07/2009 18:01  

mid September would be about right for me so unless that's a problem for anyone we can aim for mid/end september. drob is gonna send details of the campsite and if they've got a web site etc i'll post the address for everyone to have a look at once i've spoken to them on the fone

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 18:14  

Cool... well done

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 26/07/2009 18:47  

Well we now have an official events organiser! CruiserGal knows the people on site and has kindly offered to make all the necessary arrangements for us so she's going to be sorting some site info out and all we need now is to wait a few more days to see whose coming and we can set a date. Idea to reality in 11 posts, simples!

Nice one CG!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 19:12  

The web address is the www.uptonbarn.co.uk.

It looks great, might even bring some fishing gear

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 19:22  

this needs bringin bak 2 page 1 for peeps to see, let me know wen u decide on a date for sure and i will be there

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/07/2009 22:48  

Thanks for that drobs, I think we should give it till the end of the week to see if anyone else is interested and whether there's any issues with the mid/end of September. If we suggest the second from last weekend in principle then we can move it forward a week if needs be but we'll firm this up on Friday

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/07/2009 22:55  

Like this Drob? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/07/2009 22:57  

aaaah there she goes again, thanks kwak

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/07/2009 23:00  

Kids were made for camping...personally I prefer to use a tent though lol I'd be up for this as well although I have no kids,if it's a pre-condition,I can steal some from next door lol

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/07/2009 10:42  

Y W Rusty PML @ pondlife, you could have borrowed mine but I think the Navy would miss him

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/07/2009 11:02  

just had a look at the website and it looks a nice site,nice country up that way too! Looking at all the rules and regs for the fishing lake though,are you actually allowed to catch fish??? The "whats on" page was a bit worrying too,it came up blank lol

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/07/2009 11:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email