MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike show NEC Birmingham 27th Nov - 6th Dec

Bike show NEC Birmingham 27th Nov - 6th Dec (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Bike show NEC Birmingham 27th Nov - 6th Dec (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike show NEC Birmingham 27th Nov - 6th Dec

mine will be going to the evening do sooooo excited heeh!!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 02/12/2009 17:34  

Red Hat no Knickers Blues???LOL

Update Reply
moonstone @ 02/12/2009 17:34  

ooohhh now there's a sobering thought moon pmsl!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 02/12/2009 17:52  

steady now.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/12/2009 18:49  

Nice one Cata, I look forward to seeing them

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2009 21:42  

BJ, i'll have a word with my mate and try and find out a bit more about those chocolate thingamy bobs. If we get to the GM we can have a chocolatey thingamy bob hunt oooooooooo they're sooooo yummmmmy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2009 00:45  

hope you all have a great time

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/12/2009 00:48  

Paul mmmmm chocolate .......................... but if anyone else asks they are horrid and we are eating them to save them th emisery of it all ok???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/12/2009 10:13  

Hey jackie ... what sort of attire is one expected to be wearing at this place you have sorted out ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/12/2009 13:05  

Shell Lady not fancy .... its pub grub then down to German Market for sum Beer and chocolate :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/12/2009 14:21  

Errrr shouldn’t that be Chocolate then beer BJ (shame on you)Checked with my mate and he has confirmed those chocolatey thingamy bobs are quite disgusting. In fact they taste like battered dung beetles so I’ll make it my mission to spare anyone else the ordeal of having to eat any, of course you are most welcome to be my “co-pilot” in eliminating these awful things from our fine city.. LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2009 17:35  

Paul ...... its a thankless task but i accept the challenege .......... after all it is my fair city these good folk are attending and i want them going home with nothing but good memories not foul tasting choc ones.......... i hope you all appreciate the sacrifice we are making

My apologies ........... chocolate then beer

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/12/2009 21:03  

So thermals is fine then Joking aside they may well be under what I will be wearing heheheheh yipeeeeeeeeeeee 1 more sleep left ... see you all tomorrow

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/12/2009 16:41  

Well all i can say is i`m glad i went to the nec bike show erm thats wrong got dragged to the show to be honest can`t complain though got a new bike out of it after seeing the B king in the flesh soo glad i went to the suzy stall and sat on the bike yeah individual but its different to other crotch rockets.

Update Reply
hightower @ 16/12/2009 18:42  

The NEC bike show has been hailed a success despite visitor numbers falling by almost 24,000.

This year just 110,974 people visited the 10-day Birmingham-based show in contrast to 134,465 last year.

But this shortfall is in line with organisers’ expectations and hasn’t stopped some manufacturers like Norton having a great show and making dozens of sales.

Finlay McAllan, managing director at MCIE, said: “Providing a positive platform to reach an audience of in excess of 110,000 underlines the Show’s position as the UK’s premier motorcycle Show in spite of what is quite clearly a stifling economic climate.”

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2009 21:28  

Personally, it was one of the best NEC bike shows I have been too - just the right amount of visitors to create an atmosphere but not feel crowded.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 22:06  

i must admit it was one of the best shows ive been to perhaps they just to big anyway ??

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/12/2009 23:02  

Would be good if some of the exhibitors were absent from the Scottish show this year - they cram too much into those little halls and you can't move or see anything!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 23:05  

Will be interesting to see who shows and who pulls out of the Manchester one in January....

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 18/12/2009 23:10  

TC ur rite last time i went to Scottish show it was like being crammed into a wee box ............................ still had my butt felt several times so maybe its not all bad

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2009 23:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email