MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rally check list

Rally check list (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rally check list (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rally check list

Well as it happens this was discussed at Emzed's recent birthday gathering and it was decided as there were: bikes, tents, booze and people - that was a rally so I'm off the hook! Suggest you do the same RK!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/07/2009 22:29  

yeah but you actually have to stay over 'at the venue' Roachy

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/07/2009 22:33  

hahaha.... good point Steph!! i was just wondering how to sort that one .. theres no way that could have been counted as a first rally Rachel..!! nice try

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/07/2009 22:36  

Oh, well I won't be staying over at this one either - so I guess I'm still not attending my first rally!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/07/2009 22:38  

if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol or Karey or Chunk pmsl

Update Reply
petervalk @ 09/07/2009 22:41  

Thanks for that Rachael, nice to see someone with some sense so i'm busy pitching my tent in the garden beside my bike and i've got me can in hand.

Watch this space for fotos in the morning if I can suss out how the timer works on the camera

Anyone calls me a virgin in the morning an i'll sue your arse!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/07/2009 22:41  

I'm loving that one RK. Kaz...need that tent back!!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/07/2009 22:45  

Kaz ! Dont you dare

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/07/2009 22:46  

Pete - if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol Oi you! Casting aspirations....aspergers.....asper<summat>...

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/07/2009 22:47  

if you can remember it it aint a rally ask DC lol or Karey or Chunk pmsl Yehhh Pete!! what u trying to say?? lmao!! PS.. Em.. dont worry.. they aint gettin the canvas back ;o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/07/2009 22:49  

Rachael,
The definition of a tent is an enclosed space made of material and supported by a frame. Toss a sheet over a clothes horse in the morning by your bike and crack a can open, simples

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/07/2009 22:55  

oi RK!! we will be watching u !! do u know the consequences faced by 'cheating' RV's??? Oooooohhhh.... * sucks in cheeks and shakes head*

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/07/2009 23:00  

Hey there's no cheating here, just playing within the rules set by you 'experienced' rally goers, surely there's nowt wrong with that??

By your own definition a rally is an event with tents, bikes and beer. There was no mention of location or numbers so i'm in the garden now enjoying my rally I'm having a great time and awarding myself a cup for furthest traveller too

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/07/2009 23:03  

I wonder if anyone else here has a trophy? I got one last year for the furthest travelled. Was dead proud

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/07/2009 23:10  

Toss a sheet over a clothes horse in the morning by your bike and crack a can open, simples That is cheating!! so there!! :-)

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/07/2009 23:12  

Well I have to say the only thing you need when u go camping except for clothes and toiletries is a SUMO Will upload a pic to prove the man takes EVERYTHING !!!!!!

Update Reply
jabecs @ 09/07/2009 23:16  

The most significant criteria for a "rally" is PEOPLE Nice try young un

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/07/2009 23:21  

Well i've got no power in the garden and my laptops dying so it's time to get the tent zipped up and hope I don't get disturbed by the neighbours! What a great rally, it was awesome. Can't wait to show you the pics

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/07/2009 23:21  

I still say you're just some sad b*****d camping in their garden

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/07/2009 23:24  

Howay emzed, no good coming in with that now! Don't tell me i've got to get the kids up at this hour to meet the 'people' criteria

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/07/2009 23:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email