MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rally check list

Rally check list (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Rally check list (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rally check list

u certainly are in trouble, Blue. Wait til Cassie sees she has been lumped in with 'other assorted items'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2009 14:35  

a coke bottle!!! at 4am still half pi..ed unless it actually fits in the end mus be one hell of a mess!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/07/2009 16:26  

Blues in more trouble than XK ??? Is that even possible ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/07/2009 18:13  

whats all this talk of toiletries at a rally?? are you serious??

Update Reply
pondlife @ 11/07/2009 18:36  

LOL .. Pond .. if you look at the pics from farmyard ... I can clearly be seen washing my hair !! Mind you it had had 2 days smoke & muck etc on it & there was NO WAY it was going inside my helmet the way it was

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/07/2009 18:54  

Yeah,I can understand that! Mind you,I aint got no hair so I dont get that trouble,theres advantages to having a shaved head!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 11/07/2009 19:04  

Oh was it not a baseball cap but your rally hat..that's the floppy edged one isn't it? I didn't study the photo too closely you understand!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 12/07/2009 09:27  

No one mentioned a first aid kit, a torch / spare batteries (for camera too)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2009 14:12  

lol, in my case take everything and the kitchen sink. and if any one has ever seen my bike loaded up you will believe it. lol Tent, sleeping bag, blanket, air bed, air bed pump, table, chair, lots of change of clothes, cooker, kettle, pots pans, knive & fork, Ice, piss pot, water, food, alcohol, loo roll, wet wipes, bin bags, touche, cool box, if ya can get in on the bike take it .....

Update Reply
Puds @ 02/08/2009 14:20  

Ya forgot the garden shed Puds

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2009 14:37  

Kwak dont give me ideas,,,, *****scatches head, mmmmmmmm do I need to think about taking garden shed,, mmmmm how ????? trailer maybe *********

Update Reply
Puds @ 02/08/2009 16:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email