MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

chunkichick: challange

chunkichick: challange  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] chunkichick: challange  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

chunkichick: challange

Wot a brill idea Fastjock... wonder if you need permission for that tho!? Shell????? (gets hammer out to hit c**p welding done by CC on her boots)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 13/07/2009 20:54  

Could b a good promo for the rally too

'Special Feature' on view all weekend 'The Girly Girls n Geoffb'

Update Reply
fastjock @ 13/07/2009 21:06  

Well i'm not getting many takers for donations to see me in a frock...not extreme enough apparently! Looks like its combats then..........................................phew!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/07/2009 21:09  

I think you may have to get a licence to collect money in the town centre, and even then I think the collection as to be for a registered charity

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2009 21:55  

So what's the Yorkshire Air Ambulance then

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/07/2009 22:09  

Yorkshire Air Ambulance is a service not a charity emzed (unless anyone knows differant!)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 13/07/2009 22:15  

As far as I know its run entirely on charitable donations But I could be wrong Please feel free to correct and edificate me

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/07/2009 22:18  

ill edificate u...whats that then...lol yad need heavy duty kit to get my boots off FG lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 13/07/2009 22:27  

I have access to a cordless angle grinder FG

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/07/2009 22:42  

Thanks Em will take u up on that offer... Now just got to catch her and pin her down... that could be the most difficult bit of all....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 14/07/2009 10:21  

Correct Em... See: http://www.yorkshireairambulance.org.uk/

It's an independent charity

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/07/2009 10:27  

P.S. A "Just Giving" web page enabling people to donate online would allow people who don't live anywhere near the area to join in and also gets more money to the charity, as taxpayers can "Gift Aid" their donations.

I'm not saying *don't* apply for permission to collect in town with the old charity bucket routine, just that it's worth collecting in as many ways as possible to boost the funds raised

There is a fee involved when using Just Giving - but around 85% of the funds donated are Gift Aided, i.e. HM Govt adds £2.82 for every tenner donated... the Just Giving fee is 5%, so it's swings and roundabouts and for every tenner given, the charity ends up getting about £12 on average, so it's still a cost & tax effective way of doing it.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/07/2009 10:33  

Just ride around town , why not park up n go round town wi change buckets . Checked it out & yes you do have to have a licence... however isnt the air ambulance something that the rally is helping raise funds for too?? If I have heard right then could it not be done under the same 'umbrella' ?? I know about the just giving type sites wanna, was looking for one that would cover the air ambulance as a whole, they seem to only list districts & many of them are down south so need to keep looking. Oh & yes Yorksire Air Ambulance is a charity No. 1084305

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/07/2009 14:45  

There is the Association of Air Ambulances, which sort of represents all the Air Ambulance services within the UK, but so far as I know, the fundraising is kept on a regional basis.

Each regional service is registered separately as a charity, so I suspect you have to make donations to each region. I don't think there's a body that collects donations on behalf of all the Air Ambulance services in the country.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/07/2009 17:29  

dont 4get u have to prove u got £500 squid b4 i get in a dress!!! *sits back and relaxes...ahhhh*

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 14/07/2009 18:32  

do you own one cc ???? lmao....or can we choose it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2009 18:34  

Well I have already got the size 10 high heels sorces for her. And girlies are bringing makeup for her & geoff & any other male that will be taking part... I will sort out a donation page as soon as I can but its proving to be a pain Can one of the friendlies pls PM me with which branch the rally is supporting

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/07/2009 19:19  

if u mean a dress ian ...no i dont own a dress, neva had a dress since my wedding!!! as for heels....nope to them too lol i got married in my boots....no not theses exact one but my parras.

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 14/07/2009 19:43  

Good girl CC...thats the spirit...lol...

I think the whole idea is just flipping marvellous I would definitely pay to see Geoff and other fellas in frocks...(wicked laughter echoing)

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/07/2009 20:32  

hey shell show me the money!!!!! no money ...no dress!!!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 16/07/2009 17:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email