MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

chunkichick: challange

chunkichick: challange  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] chunkichick: challange  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

chunkichick: challange

Its gone where my Karma has 40% loss overnight ... whats that all about ... I know how Ian feels now !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/07/2009 18:11  

He nicked it off you Shell... He's got loads now!! (gets popcorn out and waits for Ian to turn up)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 16/07/2009 18:30  

lol butter popcorn??? yes please *sits back and awaits the fun*

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 16/07/2009 19:09  

Looking for the Jelly babies .... hmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/07/2009 10:43  

Wot about double or quits. Get CC and Trish into dresses ? The thread was worthy of a bump. If you have ever had to use them it is nice to know the Air Ambulance is there.

Update Reply
Phil @ 19/07/2009 14:25  

What the air ambulances offer to the likes of bsb in this country is priceless, i mentined the bsb with it being bike related......gettinginjured riders to hospital so much quicker than by raod, keep up the good work.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 15:19  

Don't forget that anyone can request the air ambulance. BSB, WSB and Moto GP have their own medical teams and a private Air ambulance. The work the Air ambulance offers to ALL people in the UK is priceless. I have called the Northwest Air ambulance out twice myself to get casualties to hospital within the golden hour. All Air ambulance services should be funded by the NHS trusts and by national government rather than being funded by charitable donations. As I said in a previous post it is a good feeling to know that the air ambulance is there for you each time you take an ambulance out. To see that bird come in to land take your casualty off you and take off again can bring a tear to your eye.

Update Reply
Phil @ 19/07/2009 16:05  

i was not singling them out pp (bsb etc), its just when i have seen them in action, i am quite aware that they get used for everyone if required

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 16:17  

Shell: I will sort out a donation page as soon as I can but its proving to be a pain Try this (if you haven't already) justgiving dot com

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2009 16:38  

I did do thanks Kwak ... but doesnt list Yorkshire ambulance I emailed them to see if they could sort it out & put thier details on there ... I want something where Debs & each can put thier details up & have people donating through them .. similar to CG's race for life donation page

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/07/2009 17:30  

Maybe you're going to have to collect donations in person and forward them to A A ?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2009 17:59  

Yup thats an idea been looking at ... Maybe a pic of deb .. overplace with a pic of a dress & high heels .. take pledges & then take monies on the day ... am sure we will get more than the £500 if we have Debs stood there in her bike gear agreeing to be girlified if we get to the required £500

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/07/2009 18:01  

oi im gettin a bit scared now, u seem to be way to organised, u might actually raise the money and then i'd have to do it......shud of kept my mouth shut lol...all for a good cause tho hey pp ud never get t gnome in a dress lmao she can run fast too!!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 20/07/2009 10:15  

so Debs - have you got your dress sorted yet then? & Shell - have wegot the just giving page sorted?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/07/2009 20:44  

Not at the mo stella , the one I want to do is like the 'race for life' one that Dipsy had... but Yorkshire Air Ambulance have not registered with them ... so I have emailed off telling them what Debs, Fiesty, Geoff etc have very kindly offered to do to raise monies & that would like them to register thier details so that we can put pages up for each one Oh & Debs .. Very organised me ... dont give me something & think I will only half do it... something half done (no matter what it is) is not worth doing

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/07/2009 20:49  

nice one Shell

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/07/2009 20:51  

Ok well The day that Debs has been dreading has arrived !!! Not only have yorkshire air ambulance got a page on just giving but also so have North west... http://www.justgiving.com/yaac/ http://www.justgiving.com/nwaa/ So, those who want to take part... time to get your pages made so that donations can start coming in Balls in your court now Debs, Geoff & everyone else who said they would do this. ***sits back & awaits the sound of screams traveling from Bolton to Hollingworth **ahhhhh my work is done***

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/07/2009 09:16  

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke well here it is.. i did it.. i think lol no excuses now, we need 500 for the cause and very penny counts hope i did it right...shell can u check it for me plz

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 28/07/2009 09:58  

wooooooo hooooooooooo... the challenge is on!! Nice one Debs/Shell

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/07/2009 10:11  

first £10 donated, cum on it worth every penny to see debs in a dress

Update Reply
caz36 @ 28/07/2009 10:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email