MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

chunkichick: challange

chunkichick: challange  (7) - Forums [Biker Match] chunkichick: challange  (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

chunkichick: challange

Oh Shell think the shoes might fit Geoff?????? LOL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/07/2009 21:29  

Just donated.....so can a separate Thread be put up to get more donations????

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/07/2009 21:32  

Its going on events too Rose , once DC confirms she still up for it The heels may be too high for Geoff to ride in tho Pls do not forget to tick the GIFT AID box peeps... or the tax man gets some of your donation

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/07/2009 21:36  

oh damn....was looking forward to seeing Geoff riding in high heels LOL....good glad it will be on Events..COME ON FOLKS...PLEASE PLEASE donate..I support our local air ambulance - in fact all air ambulances..very worthy cause in deed

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/07/2009 21:45  

Final count will be Debs, DC being girlified, Geoff, Crowcat & Nitro70 putting on Dresses and riding through town Thanks to jackie for helping me persuade Nitro & Crow to join in too. Its been submitted on events will let you know when its up ... yeha !!! Now to get the £500 raised for Air Ambulance ... after all that IS the only reason we doing this ... isnt it ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/07/2009 23:04  

im running scared now, have u got the dress as well shell??? i get shivers if i even go near a dress, let alone actually buy one lmao

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 29/07/2009 11:24  

Thats the next thing ... donations to the 'dress up box' for you all

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/07/2009 12:21  

Now that i can help with.... I have a blue floaty dress that you can have for your box Shell...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 29/07/2009 21:23  

ooohhh thanks FG ... I am still waiting for it to go on events (hope I sent it right lol ) Till then heres the link for donations there is £30 already donated, remember although we are having a laugh, it is all for a good cause. http://www.justgiving.com/Debbie-O-Rourke any clothing feel free to PM me .. FG blue floaty dress sounds good

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/07/2009 07:30  

Oh no Shell, you cant pull that one now! I offered at the beginning and its long since been forgotten so i assumed my part in it was off. Anyway, this is Debs show, and i'll donate some dough to see her in a frock

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 30/07/2009 07:48  

I still have my wedding dress if any good for some 1 ??? maybe 1 of the lads ? VERY happy to donate it for the dress up box

Update Reply
nina @ 30/07/2009 09:15  

UK Harley Rider has agreed to join in the fun as well wahooooooo need a flowery size 14 for him (dont look at me thats what he asked for!)

Picked out a nice red 1 for Nitro lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2009 11:35  

hmmmm im beginning to think these men are REALLY enjoying this.. it wouldn't surprise me if a few of them have got all the gear anyway

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/07/2009 11:55  

Men, love to dress up in girls clothes, hehe, ya see them all the time at rallies,

Update Reply
Puds @ 30/07/2009 12:13  

hmmmm ..... I agree Kaz ... strange all these men who want to put on womens clothes & ride round in public !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/07/2009 13:37  

Yep.. can't see them struggling much, shell. I reckon those shoes were a photo from Ian's wardrobe myself

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/07/2009 13:40  

LMAO ... he doesnt do pink ..., actually I took the pic as I was looking for some for my friends hen night ... & they look just the trick ... IF I ever get to wear heels again with my stupid ankle

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/07/2009 13:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email