MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Collection of sayings.... some made me smile

Collection of sayings.... some made me smile - Forums [Biker Match] Collection of sayings.... some made me smile - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Collection of sayings.... some made me smile

Found these sayings......... made me smile. Add your own. There are three kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't. Why is abbreviation such a long word? Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice. . . . every morning is the dawn of a new error. For people who like peace and quiet . . . a phoneless cord! I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead. Mental Floss prevents moral decay! Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready. Be nice to your kids . . . they'll be the ones choosing your nursing home. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out. There can't be a crisis today, my schedule is already full. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode. Did you ever stop to think . . . and forget to start again? A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking. I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem. Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished! Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" . . . 'till you can find a rock! Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me. Don't look back, they might be gaining on you. It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere. Help Wanted: Telepath . . . you know where to apply. Mechanic's slogan: If it ain't broke, we'll break it. Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark. Headline: Bear takes over Disneyland in Pooh D'Etat! What has four legs and an arm? A happy pit bull.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 17:13  

hey rube did you get some of those from a blonde ????? seem to recognise some of them

Update Reply
storm @ 23/12/2006 16:52  

ROFL................. found them on a website hon....... but yeah they do sound kinda familiar. I like the pitbull one at the end

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/12/2006 20:00  

yep thats a good one liked that too and got it in one !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/12/2006 10:38  

I liked the second Diplomacy one meself.

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 10:43  

Update Reply
RC @ 24/12/2006 11:46  

I can fully understand that Di.........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 16:39  

Diplomacy = "Do ya job or get the sack"

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 24/12/2006 16:50  

Errrrrrrrrr, no hun That's called a threat....................................

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 17:03  

Diplomatically it would be phrased..... " There is a tendancy for negative employment options should that particular task be incomplete."

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 17:17  

........ but it's still a threat ROFL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 17:17  

That's wot i said

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 17:22  

ROFLMAO

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 17:26  

See, men never bloody listen DO THEY RUBE?

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 17:30  

Sorry what was that hon?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 17:51  

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 17:59  

I'm such a mild mannered man............. a man without a care in the world............... a man without a cigarette in the world..... a man on edge........... a man not safe to be in the same forum with............ I bloody listen when I need to!

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 18:02  

Not funny

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 18:05  

ok

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/12/2006 18:10  

It hurts me ears when ya use a megaphone hun.

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2006 18:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email