MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

Beg, Borrow  Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance - Forums [Biker Match] Beg, Borrow  Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

Me again chaps and chapesses

Check out the events calendar for 12th September 2009 and get yourself along to a fundraiser for this worthy cause, organised by the YCOC.

Be nice to see a few BM faces there from further afield - the air ambulance is a great cause which regrettably, many of us (or our loved ones) have need to rely on at various stages in our lives.

Raffle prize donations also welcomed, please PM me and I'll put you in touch with the organisers, or visit their website and use the contact buttons on there (link on the event details page).

Thanks all

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 16:03  

That should read "Beg Borrow & Steel"... but subject titles don't like ampersands... & I keep forgetting this...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 16:16  

Get down there people,worthy cause and a good crowd of people.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2009 17:28  

Will do my best to get to this one also...................it's brighton Burn up weekend too, on the Sunday!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 29/06/2009 18:08  

Excellent stuff - be great to see you there Dragon

& if we're not too shattered after working all day Saturday (& most likely partying Saturday night after it!) then perhaps a trip to Brighton might also be in order for Sunday

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 18:58  

That'd be brilliant WB, the Burn up is always worth a visit!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 29/06/2009 19:38  

Bumpitybump

Love to see some more names down for this - the people putting on the day are a good bunch and it's a great cause. I'm working on persuading the ex and his band to give them a freebie, so you could be in for some great musical entertainment too

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/07/2009 08:53  

My powers of persuasion failed *sulks* Oh well. It'll still be a great day anyway, so get along to it if you can

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/08/2009 08:11  

Le bump... not long to go now before this show - be good to see a few more names on the event page

It'll be a great day out and you'll be supporting a great cause - let's see how much cash we can help the YCOC guys raise for the Kent Air Ambulance.

Look out for my shiny new stall tent - come & say hi... It's red Currently winging its way towards me from sunny Shropshire and will be making its debut at the show... if we can work out how to put it up

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/09/2009 12:52  

http://www...ent_id=499

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/09/2009 20:52  

Cheers me dears

Tent has arrived. In a series of HUGE boxes... I hope it's mostly packaging... I'm not even attempting to open them yet!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 09:51  

'A series'? What is it, a soap opera tent?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/09/2009 10:03  

Oi! You! Get out of my tent!

*cue: cliffhanger musac*

Tune in tomorrow for the next thrilling installment of Trinkets in Tents. Or is that Intense Trinkets?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 10:38  

East-tent-ers? *I'll get me coat*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 10:39  

Yep.... I'm definitely right... Christmas is here and nobody told me. Someone grab that box of crackers from TC now before it's too late!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 10:41  

*hangs on to one end of the cracker box tightly*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 10:57  

Oh flip! There's always one tries to start a tug o'war... You'll be having a tankard swinging from your belt soon if you're not careful TC!

*hangs off the other end*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 10:59  

BANG!!!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 11:05  

p.s. if you do ever see me with a tankard hanging off my belt - shoot me!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 11:06  

Ouch!

P.S. Gladly!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 11:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email