MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

Beg, Borrow  Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Beg, Borrow  Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

Oh no!! Are you hurt, Wannabe? Shall I call for the Air Ambulance? It is a fantastic service and vastly underfunded.... (see what I did there?)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2009 11:23  

*doffs hat*

Impressed!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2009 11:26  

Can't ever see TeeCee wearing a tankard from his belt. Oh no,not my homie.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2009 14:38  

it just so happens it's Mrs Pond's birthday on the 12th and she's down for the weekend,I think she wants to go looking at houses in Milton Keynes but I reckon a good day out at a show would be better...and a good cause too. *slaps kwak around a bit....a soap is a serial not a series dopey lol

Update Reply
pondlife @ 05/09/2009 01:59  

*slaps kwak around a bit....a soap is a serial not a series dopey lol Physical abuse AND name calling!! Wassup are you bored or just suicidal?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2009 05:01  

*sues Pond* I've just had a shower but the crunchy nut cornflakes have ripped my skin to shreds! A serial is a soap indeed! *tuts*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/09/2009 06:46  

P.S. I know which I'd rather do on my birthday weekend Pond - look forward to meeting you both!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/09/2009 06:47  

sorry kwak,got a little bit too brave there! you know what it's like in the middle of the night!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 05/09/2009 07:54  

you know what it's like in the middle of the night! What - things going "bump" and the like? Are you about Nodrog? What time is Nat popping to the shop tomorrow? I hope to join you guys and hand over Excalibur's raffle prize donation (and my own!)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/09/2009 07:24  

OK ignore me Nodrog... just had a message from Nat - see ya Tuesday!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/09/2009 07:57  

Oh i never do that it was on my list for today Ha but you beat me to it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2009 08:41  

See you both tomorrow... and the bunnies & my favourite fish, of course! Bit of a heatwave promised for tomorrow too Just hope we don't get a change in the weather at the weekend...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/09/2009 09:53  

Ohhh damd favourite *fish* ! heat wave or not i ante ! getting in the damd pond

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2009 22:17  

I'm on my way... honest!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 10:57  

Great to see a few more names down for this event - look forward to meeting you all Saturday

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/09/2009 10:44  

Little bump for any other local-ish BM peeps who haven't seen this one yet - be good to meet a few more faces from the site. Will also try to sort out a general meet after mid-October, when things may calm down a little. (They may not though if my cunning plans for winter earnings work out...)

Did Nat show up today Nodrog?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/09/2009 22:32  

Thanks for supporting this event chaps and chapesses

I understand the Mutineers raised around £600 for the Kent Air Ambulance - not bad for a first stab at an event eh? Great weather too... Watch this space, cos next year they're talking about making it a weekender/rally.

It was great to meet a few new (to me) BM faces - thanks for popping over to say hello

At least Pond made it to the right event, even if he posted in the wrong thread! Brilliant to meet you and Mrs Pond - thanks for coming!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/09/2009 18:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email