MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard - The concludium

Farmyard - The concludium (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard - The concludium (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard - The concludium

flippin ek folks, ya cud ov edited the ones o me....like DELETE!! well i got way too many photos to upload thanx to trisha!! so i've just added a few....oh n anyone knows whether u can group upload photos or am i a dunce n can only do one pic at a time.... anyway, great rally again, sorry had to dash off kaz n caz, n anyone else i missed on sunday x now i wanna see matt about editing sum photos.........

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 22/06/2009 10:51  

hiya ppl thanks 4 a great wkend was nice 2 meet sum new faces hope evry1 got home ok hfg if ya found all yr lighters can i av mine bac please the 1 i left myself with ran out of gas story of my life lol hope u ad a gud birthday nd again thanks 2 evry1 hope it all happens again soon mick xxxxx (them just 4 the girls lol)

Update Reply
triker100 @ 22/06/2009 11:36  

I was too tired to post yesterday, but a great weekend. Glad everyone got home safe and sound. Just need to sort out my smoke infested eyes now!! Thanks to you all for being great fun and a friendly lot. Special thanks to Debbie for helping me out with tent poles, and Tony for helping me pack up and to those who went "chumping" for wood to keep the fire burning. Also to the rest of you for just making it a great weekend. Off to look at the pics now... and try to load up some myself. No doubt I'll be back asking how to load up pics

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 22/06/2009 12:32  

CC there were some lovely pics of you, like everyone you were having fun & it showed, get tagging girl !!! Thanks to all that have sent me the congrats for making the trip on Stuey, It was a good ride out for both of us. I have to say Ian and I are glad we went, & even gladderer (I know its not a word but it looks good) that we got to know you all a lot better. Cannot wait for September

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2009 13:56  

Certainly was a good weekend! All the dirt has come off and there isn't a sign of e-coli yet. the rain was the reason i have that chair on my head by the way. I had to improvise. My thanks must go to CG for helping me achieve 200 miles on less than 17ltrs of fuel!! I wouldn't try this tho folks. mostly motorways and 50-60 99% of the time is mind numbingly boring. Gets interesting tho when yer mirrors are full of nothing but grill from an irate truck driver cuz whe had the ordacity to make him put his book down and move lanes. Too many to single out. your all lovley people.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/06/2009 17:21  

Some great pics there (haven't looked at them all, far too many!) and it looks like you all had a great time. Wish I hadn't looked at them this morning over breakfast though - there are just some things that you don't want to see over your morning coffee! if indeed ever!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/06/2009 17:39  

I know what you mean Rachel , the bare bottoms did the same for me this morning but was much worse walking round Farmyard seeing them 'live'

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2009 20:17  

I too have had a look at the photos, but I'm afraid that I got a little bored after photo 469 lol!! Glad to hear you all had fun and didn't get too wet. Even more glad to hear that you all got there and back safely. Will there be a hotel there next year?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/06/2009 20:40  

Geoff!!! go wash your mouth out !!! Its tents or nowt!!! *ok..so some ppl take little caravans..but theyre special*

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 21:02  

Here Here Kaz !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2009 21:20  

Yes, but I have an allergy to tent material! Honestly!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/06/2009 21:32  

Tut ! well take a bit of tarp and chuck it over a branch or two.. that way u will still have some fresh air around and the material will be far enough away from your body to stop allergies............ simples! Now lets not have any more silly talk .. *Im only tryin to protect you from the hardened rally set.. u think the 'no cars squad are scarey..?!?!....oooh be afraid..be VERY afraid..*

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 21:42  

oooooh forgot to say, i bumped into Dave and Marie (davey boy and flame red) at Helmsely!! Was just coming out of the chippy and they were in the queue waiting to go in.. was Dave that recognised me! I havent seen them for at least a year! They looked well and told me to say hi to anyone anyone that remembers them!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 22:17  

Thanks to everyone for the great company as always.... only just recovering now from sat night(or was that sun morn).. Had a fantastic time and enjoyed being with you all.... Must make friday night at next rally party night as never riding bike home again in state I was in......soft drinks only for me sat nights from now on..... craig...................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2009 22:23  

yippee i now a full member again. great weekend, good company, ok weather and plenty of alcohol cant wait to do it all again next weekend

Update Reply
caz36 @ 22/06/2009 22:23  

oooooh forgot to say, i bumped into Dave and Marie (davey boy and flame red) at Helmsely!! They looked well and told me to say hi to anyone anyone that remembers them Yes I remember flame and Davey, how lovely that they are still together Hi to them both *waves*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2009 22:36  

Here you are geoff. For all tent allergies. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TEARDROP-TRAILER-CARAVAN-CAMPING-...7C294%3A50

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/06/2009 23:15  

Just looked at all the piccies (much much better, thanks Matt!) and oh my word, how did I miss those bare bottoms before!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/06/2009 23:31  

Blimey Blues!! that one is really rather luxurious!! the one my friends mate had was just a shell..with a bed, towed on his trike, thought THAT was a luxury in itself!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/06/2009 23:34  

I have a full set of plans for teardrop trailers of various designs, anyone who wants a copy of the CD can PM me Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/06/2009 23:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email