MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard - The concludium

Farmyard - The concludium - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard - The concludium - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard - The concludium

Well it rained a bit but for the most was dry. Good company in the BM enclosure. the peace and qhiet was spoilt however due to mr rev limiter bouncinf his bile of his at 05:00. Justice was ours when this morning his bike would not start. Pics to follos when I get home.

Update Reply
Phil @ 21/06/2009 14:42  

Nice and quiet in the non smoking field

Update Reply
prof @ 21/06/2009 16:18  

a non smoking field ? i thought there was a no fires field , i coud'nt make it to the rally/party ..hope everyone had a really good time.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 21/06/2009 16:31  

Had a great weekend, did about 220 miles on Stuey, and he is now getti
ng nicely run in and ready for service, thanks to dave for riding in front and my darling Ian for keeping my rear guarded hehehe looking forward to the next one

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2009 17:44  

Another brilliant rally weekend... can't wait for the next one, ( once my pickled liver has sorted itself out..lol) My first ride on Ziggy to a rally and it was brilliant. Thanks to Tony for leading the way and it was great to ride up with all the others too! Too tired to write any more for now.. will try again later...............lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/06/2009 18:16  

what a brill weekend - can't wait to see the piccy's - have loaded a few up that I took (forgot to take more as my camera phone aint too good!!) ....am shattered & stinking of wood smoke Also have a duffed up knee thanks to trying to get on the back of Dave's bike which somewhat spoiled the weekend a bit for me - however it provided much hilarity to everyone else!!...you'll have to see the piccy's !! ....oh Cassie - I found all my 'lost' lighters!!! I have also been given a bit of news that should be made use of for the next Rally that SV_Shell goes to - I wasn't the only RV there!!! this was Shells first Bike rally aswell!!! **sniggers & legs it..........**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/06/2009 18:36  

aaahhhhh lol I have been to rallys before lol just not with a bike & on the next one it will be too late heheh ... besides ... I didnt want to spoil the surprises as after all it was also your birthday Will upload my pics after we have eaten lol , had shawer so smell fresher now to fill tummy then can relax. Cannot believe after nly a weeks worth of riding I made it there & back & across the field to the camp site , with spare levers in tow & never dropped it once ... tho my ankle does look like someone has taken a sledgehammer to it!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2009 20:03  

great weekend, great people, hope i get to catch up with you guys in the not so distant future, big thanx to mick for me pilly in and out and to dave for helping me pack things into tight spaces.......oh and big thanx to all who made me feel welcome, think thats just about all of ya's.......... catch ya laters peeps. kaz alias sams

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2009 20:31  

Good photos! I especially like the 'half man half tent' photo lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2009 20:38  

glad you all had a good time folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2009 20:42  

was FAAAANNNNTTTAAAASSSTTTIIIICCC time Ian

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2009 21:02  

sounds like u all ad a brill time, wish i could of made it as well, I WILL MAKE A RALLY SOMETIME SOON!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/06/2009 21:03  

great time, loads o pics, upload l8r...tired

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 21/06/2009 21:18  

Deeeebbbbbssssssssssssssssss Got some good uns of you...most you had a hand in front of your face

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2009 21:20  

Great week end, shared with good company from the bm site. Big thanks must go to Emzed for letting me park my car and bike trailer at his for the week end. Had a lovely ride to the rally and back on some really nice roads from Emzeds, before I started out I was really nervous after reading on another thread all about the nasty hills and corners to get to the rally which turned out to be fun to ride. Thanks for saving us space for our tents Craig, it was also nice to meet your uncle and his partner both past bm members. Thanks must also go out bluesbiker for riding at the snails pace of 50 mph behind me towing my trailer all the way home. Hope everyone had a safe journey home.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/06/2009 21:40  

I always go to the Farmyard - it's that good. And this year was even better, due to the great bunch off here I partied with. Wot a larf we had! Classic comment as we were packing up to leave:- "Whose bikes r those, then?" (pointing to 3 bikes near our tents). Pause. "Oh shite, their ours!" (id kept secret, pending payment of blackmail fees). Wot a numpty!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2009 21:41  

Brilliant time, with, as you've all proved, a great bunch of people. Have uploaded the contents of my camera, and - Sorry Stella - Seem to have got a photo per second of your very short 5-second bull ride. Big congrats to Shell and Kaz for making their first "own bike" rally... Thanks peeps - You're brilliant - All of you!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 21/06/2009 22:00  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=402

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2009 22:19  

What a brilliant weekend, thanks to all for making it a Farmyard Party to remember. Loads of old faces and plenty of new ones as well. Just to let all know that I've just downloaded some of the pics taken by Cassie, time to get tagging folks.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/06/2009 23:23  

I have finally woken up and posted some of my pics. When I get more time I will post the rest.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/06/2009 10:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email