MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BBQ @ HFG's

BBQ @ HFG's (4) - Forums [Biker Match] BBQ @ HFG's (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BBQ @ HFG's

I've reserved my place

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2009 17:54  

glad u sorted a date hfg i will be coming wil send u a pm as well

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/05/2009 19:03  

Well Kaz, cant not be at it if HFG's put it as close as she can to your B'day (thats not a device for cleaning ya bum, ). Will PM ya now, hope theres space.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 20/05/2009 21:00  

Just pmd you Stella..hope theres space for little me too....great to have a date to work to...it fits nicely between two weekends where Ive got family dos...smashing cant wait!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/05/2009 22:48  

Count me and Mark in too Stella. sending pm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2009 22:52  

count me in stella, floor space/camp site--whatever!!!! if everyone is bringing along some food, I,ll bring some theakstons along

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2009 23:01  

Oh flip of all the dates that is the date I have promised to take my sister away for a few days in my caravan, if its not too far and hilly to tow (Onslo is old a very heavy and my car is only a 1.6 ) up to the campsite you put the link to and they have space for that week end would it be ok to bring her with me, she is shy just like me so you wouldn't even really notice us both there. Is anyone else camping that week end the site looks lovely.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/05/2009 11:27  

are newbies welcome .....lmao...cheeky eh ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2009 18:04  

will come to this if can swap the sun shift as it my birthday 25th

Update Reply
caz36 @ 22/05/2009 16:19  

eyup Ian yep newbies are welcome...wohooo Caz another Birthday to celebrate I'll get this put up in the events with all details & CG - yep your sister is welcome. & if you're coming up the motorway way then there's not too many big hills for you to tow the caravan up

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/05/2009 16:35  

hi there hfg do you have a maybe list that i could be added to please. At the mo i can`t say yes or no to the bbq/burfingday event. i`m going to have a check because i think it`ll most likely be a day visit for me has i thnk sunday is booked for me. but i will repost later when i know more cheers

Update Reply
hightower @ 22/05/2009 16:53  

Hey Stella Ive noticed that your event and mine hasnot been put on the Events calendar yet..do you know who is approving it...we need to get names down dont we?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 22/05/2009 17:42  

Ok HG thanks for that I will get my caravan booked in to the campsite, anyone else want to join me camping come on you know you want to. I am hoping to book from Thursday until Sunday. I did look on the map and looks an ok towing route.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/05/2009 00:00  

sorry hfg i won`t be able to make the bbq at your place. i`ve done some checking on the 17th-19th i`m actually going camping with some biking buds. sorry well it makes space for someone else

Update Reply
hightower @ 24/05/2009 23:18  

My wknd off , might make it after all if bikerlind not got any plans otherwise will b my turn to look after the kids .

Will get myself to the campsite wi tent , u got details for campsite , do i have to book in advance ?

Update Reply
fastjock @ 24/05/2009 23:31  

i will be campin in cg's awning, perhaps those that wanna stay at the campsite can all try n get pitches close 2geva........would be a gud larf

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/05/2009 21:00  

If anyone wants me to enquire about pitches for them if you pm I will be ringing on Wednesday to see about booking in, hopefully I will be there from Thursday until Sunday, I am sure I will be able to find you a corner in the awning Drobess after the tent I lent you on Saturday I think you deserve it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/05/2009 21:10  

Whats this CG Providing inferior accomodation ? tut tut ! Not some peeps r sooo ungrateful

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/05/2009 02:47  

will reply to all PM's received tonight & get it posted up on the events with a link to the campsite.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/05/2009 10:50  

me tent woz pretty cool cg, well thats wen i managed 2 find me way in through the zips late at night lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/05/2009 00:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email