MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires!!!

Squires!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Squires!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires!!!

Wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo.... I've done my first ride to Squires... many many thanks to Nina and Tony !!! Two fookin great ppl !! We set off from mine, was startin to rain, we thought there won't be many ppl there..... WRONG!!! Forgot, Wednesday is Bike Night!!!! FFS!!!!! Was packed !!! hahahah But Nina pulls in .. first available spot for 2 bikes..and we park up no probs!! except some blokey wanted his bike out, so he moved Nina's back a bit.. he was a nice man so we let him off for parkin in a silly spot!! lol What a brilliant evening.. saw Kenn and his mate, so ive got witnesses !! lol took a cupple of pics which i will add later..im still giddy!!! It felt soooooooo good to actually ride there.. im still buzzing..this grin is soooo big the Cheshire cat looks a mardy bugga!! hahaha Coming home, we nearly got wiped out on a roundabout by a Fook-off-4x4 and a cupple of other cars tryin to cut us up..but we was kool..and just got on wiv it... I think Tony mite have given them dead-eye and they backed off!! hehehe Was brilliant!! loved it ..loved it..loved it! Lookin forward to the next outing !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/04/2009 23:10  

Great stuff Kaz I knew you could do it. Told you, the smile will take a week t wear off The trick is to get out on it every day Well done Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/04/2009 23:20  

well done Karey, i've been riding bikes for over 18yrs now and have not been to squires yet......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2009 23:20  

awww Cheers Em, you're not wrong... my jaws hurtin im smiling so much!!! lol Thanks Craig! oooh ive got one over on u then !! but yve got so many over me ...ive got a lot to learn yet lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/04/2009 23:23  

ur a well done u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud didnt i tell u tony's dead eye was lethal an eventfull nite from bikers trying to take us out on bends (shamefull lol) to the cars trying on the round about ........ we need to get a meet up there soon so you can ride there well done again pitch black too on way home xxx

Update Reply
nina @ 15/04/2009 23:30  

That's my girl! Well done Kaz Keep it up!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/04/2009 23:36  

It becomes an addiction lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/04/2009 23:40  

well dun kaz, the more u get out the easier it becomes, as i said b4 u will soon be riding down 2 cov 2 see me 4 a cuppa n bacon sarnie

Update Reply
drobess @ 15/04/2009 23:57  

See what GOOD mates you have on here if encouragement alone could get you out and through your test you'd have passed already Thanks everyone for being sooo supportive to our novices the more of us there are, the less of them Ride on ride safe ride free Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/04/2009 00:05  

woohoo go girl! Am dead proud of you! It won't be long before we are riding off to rallies together :)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 16/04/2009 02:19  

Nice one Kaz! Squires on a Wednesday - well done that lass!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 16/04/2009 07:25  

Morning peeps! im still smiling!! lol Hahah Nina, I forgot about them biker hooligans on the bend.. just u wait, next time we'll catch them up and give them a piece of our minds!! Cheers Wannabe, just wait till we're all sayin the same to you! Kwak, I know what you mean, the addiction is settin in already lol Hey Trace, get the kettle on (mite have to let it boil a few times, mind ..hehe) Steph.. pick a rally..any rally! (as long as its local and not in the near future,,lol) Cheers Rachel.. I wouldn't have gone if I had realised how busy it was, but I'm sooooooooooo glad I did! Just remembered.. we went on the A1 too!.. I dint realise until we turned left onto the slip road!!! Nina says she was gonna pull in just before then, to check i was ok.... but i think if she had of, I would've backed out of the A1, so I'm glad she just carried on. Likewise, I think if we had of approached Squires from the right (ie have to ride past it b4 turning in) I mite have kept going!! At least the way we approached it, you cant quite see how busy it is until you're almost on top of it!! EM... too right about the support on here, I've said it many times before, the ppl on here are second to none, not just in newbie support, but in anything! ( including your good self and your mechanical offers!)

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/04/2009 08:14  

hey absolutely fantastic Kaz!! well done you So are ya gonna do Matlock on Sunday then?? Big hugzzz

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/04/2009 08:31  

Steph.. pick a rally..any rally! (as long as its local and not in the near future,,lol)

Love it!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/04/2009 09:54  

All the way to Squires - and ride past? I think not! As fer the rally - load up yer bike and go fer a tootle well b 4. The ride/handling will be different. With more weight on the back the front end may well feel lighter. And think about getting a smaller tent! You doing just grand, lass.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2009 10:51  

Well done Karey

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2009 11:21  

Stella... im not sure about riding to Matlock on Sunday?!?! ooooerrrrr lol XK... guess what?? I've got a smaller tent!! And good advice, I'm gonna try riding with the tent and a few bits on the back. hopefully will be ok. Cheers Cassie!

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/04/2009 12:57  

Yep its true Karey came in about 30 mins after us with the bigest smile iv seen for ages. Well done! a memory you'll never forget. Best wishes Kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 16/04/2009 14:58  

Cheers Kenn! Was good to see you. Dunno if i was making any sense, I was on a full blown natural high

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/04/2009 19:06  

Well done Kaz XXXX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 16/04/2009 19:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email