MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

Great pic Mark! Ian - that's because I know how much bother you could get in, risking your back like that!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 18/05/2009 19:49  

Photos of two of our members flashing coming up.

Update Reply
napoleon @ 18/05/2009 19:49  

TWO SLIPPED DISCS!!! Lol!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 18/05/2009 19:51  

hahahah great pics !! well done !! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2009 19:58  

Awww Ian - & what a lovely save it was too!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/05/2009 20:02  

Lol!

All I can say is it's a good job I was there!

Not a St John's ambulance person in sight!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 18/05/2009 20:13  

Ian-some people would not have risked thier backs... might have thought she was beyond saving

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 21:02  

Never Say goodbye to your N*ps Craig... I can hear Stella's revenge approaching from here!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 18/05/2009 21:06  

Have added some pics taken at Stokesley and The Lordstones. Met up with Craig, Blue & Cassie at Stokesley, where there was a continental market going on. Also joined by Craig's buddies Joe, Pat & Les - nice peeps. Was attacked by a dangerous gravestone int chuchyard. Then on to Helmsley to wait (an wait an wait) fer the lost boys (an gals). All downhill after then - well up first, over t'moors, then down down deeper an down. The 125ers did really well , and they kept an eye on Herne. If u can do these hills (an u can), then u can do anything. Sutton Bank is nowt in comparison. Quick blast to Whitby fer the much awaited fish n chips. Nice to see Rosie all luved up - how much was the room? Shame we had to go home; perhaps we could stay overnight next time? But wot a brill day - thanks to all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 21:23  

XK----like the idea about an overnighter sometime/somewhere. keep everyone around for more than a few hours with a good night out sounds good... youth hostels/b&b/lodge/camping????etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 22:19  

Richard-----photo's???? are them your pics?? did not think I got captured!!!!! Still--just need the girls to match my pics now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 22:25  

Nice pics wish it hadn't been so far away or if it had been an over nighter I would have been able to make it. Just can't ride those sort of distances both ways in one day.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/05/2009 22:27  

There's always room to pitch a tent at mine For future reference Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/05/2009 22:45  

Thanks Em really appreciate that offer, really gutted I can't make your bm camp over. If its still ok though I will take you up on the offer for the car and trailer for the farmyard. If ever you fancy a visit this way your always welcome.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/05/2009 22:54  

Cool Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/05/2009 22:59  

Hey I really enjoyed Sunday and meeting up with you all. Most of you I've not met before, but hope to meet again. Was a great day out (even though I only made it as far as Helmsley)

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 18/05/2009 23:14  

At least you made it that far unlike me

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/05/2009 23:18  

Suzy,-next meet you attend you may want to keep the whole day free... As you probably found out the meets are vary relaxed with plenty of stop time for coffee and chats etc which to be honest is probably the best part of the day... There is never any rush to get anywhere which is good for all riders capabilities..... Glad you enjoyed it......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 23:21  

you were not forgotten emzed, questions were raised as to your whereabouts.... Next time?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 23:23  

Another fantastic day out,too many people to mention but all contributed something special to the day Santa,didna ken you were there,who were you???was gonna sit on your knee and whisper in your ear Lovin the thought of an overnighter,maybe we could even venture north of the border(pleeeaase) So is it Keilder next Craig?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2009 23:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email